News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

did you cry when you read DH??

Started by fudge0604, August 4, 2007, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

true but I guess she wants some curious readers like you Blaze....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

hmmmm yeah it is dangerous.......

yeah you see people agree with me too.... ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

hermionescool

Quote from: fudge0604 on August  4, 2007, 06:11:08 PM
well i did..... :P when suddenly evidence was pointing that harry may die before snape's memory
I thought: do not die do not die. but when I was reading snape's memories i started too cry a bit....
Then I when Harry was marching down against Voldemort and using the Resurrection stone I was crying like a littel kid and when Harry was killed I thought:dumb JKR dumb JKR.... but when he talked to dumbeldore I knew that everything was gonna be fine

i did the same freaken thing i'm kind of pathetic though i have no life as my mom says :-[ :-\

haha your mom actually said that to you? if I did that my mom would have been asking all these questions so I just normally don't cry when I read a book....I said normally.....LOL

pig

Hermione couldn't use a time turner anymore because in the 5th book all of the mystery supply got destroyed and yes i cried to mostly when Dobby  died.

LordBlaZe

aahh k thxs pig. I've read all the books but a while ago. Even when reading the Deathly Hallows i couldn't remember some stuff they recalled.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

pig

no problem, i only rember things coz ive read like each book expect the deathly hollows  3 times

LordBlaZe

lol ye im might re-read the series. Just for fun ;D
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

LOL....oh yeah...thanks Pig...well now we don't have something to talk about....LOL ;D

dobby888

well i WOULD reread the entire series, but we cant find any of the books other than the two soonest ones so, i kind of can't reread the entire series unless i buy the books, or find them....which im not so good at doing!!!!!!

HermioneFan

I almost cried when /bellatrix was torturing Hermione ... :( It was really sad!

lovestheweasleytwins

I only cried when Fred Died that was sad well to me.

bonnie88

i cried eachtime someone good died!!! i feel stupid when i do but oh well.
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.