News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Yum or Yuck

Started by HermioneFan, August 12, 2007, 06:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermioneFan

In this game, i'll post a food, then the next person will say yuck if they don't like it and yum if they do. Then after they say yum or yuck, they will say a food and the next person says yum or yuck and posts a food and it just keeps going on and on like that :) Have fun ;)

Pepperoni Pizza

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

ah can we say both??

yum/yuck

brussel sprouts
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

going to say

yum (never had it though)

chocolate.

((LOL....does taste good though ;D ))

yummy  ;D

apples
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

ChoChangHP118

yum/yuck

(sushi is really good)

cabbage

Shara2007

((yeah I know....especially with wasabi ;D yummy))

yum/yuck

corndogs

Shara2007

Shara2007