News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

is there gonna be an eighth book??

Started by hermionescool, August 14, 2007, 08:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermionescool

i've heard there's gonna be an eighth book it there gonna be?? i heard it's gonna be kind of like an encyclopedia of what she didn't write is that true?? tell me anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? ??? ???

Merlinstjames

Yes and no....sorta

the 8-11th books that are supposed to come out will be the prequal....rise of Voldemorte the first time with the origonal OoTF, however i highly doubt they will do movies for them....tho it would be smart.....I hear the first Movie would be called Return of the thingy.....he he...kidding....

hermionescool

Merlinstjames

dang.....well that was supposed to be a joke comparing it to return of the sith.....while making fun of Voldemort but that Thingy part messed that up

hermionescool

lexisweird5

i hope they come out with a eigth book ;D

lexiswierd5

What exactly is the point of havng a dictionary of a series of books that has already been written what would she put in the dictionary that we dont already know ::)

fudge0604

She is gonna write an book of who is on hogwarts and she is gonna write every spell

Post Potter depression.

goblet_fulla_fire

JK said if she does write an eighth book, it would be sorta like an encyclopedia of the wizarding world. It will not continue the story of Harry.
I am a dog.

HermioneFan

Wow! That sounds like a cool book ::) At least part with all of the spells :D

hermionescool

well i was thinking more of stuff she didn't write and wanted too and the spells that too 8) ;D :D ;) :) :P

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

As much as I want an eighth book, there most likely will not be one.  Go to All the newest News for more details.

hermionescool

dobby888

your welcome, and I post new news regularly, so keep checking it!!!