News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Warriors

Started by lexisweird5, August 16, 2007, 02:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexisweird5

Has anyone read the series Warriors by Erin Hunter? If you have here is a really fun RPG site.
It is warriorcats.info !!!

lexiswierd5

yeah, so also the Clique Books are really good too!

ChoChangHP118

WOAH! im dizzy. are there...two of you? im lost by you two! rofl...but that was pretty funny reading your to post something because i read your names and i had to read it a few times lol..

no i've not read warriors...i might sometime when i get the chance though...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

lexiswierd5

Yeah the one whos signature is JoJo (me) was here first and she copied me! Ahh lol
>:( So yeah pretty wierd! LOL

harrypotterfan:)

yeah Sirius I was also confused.....thanks for clearing and seperating yourselves ;D
no I have no read Warriors before
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Devon_McGonagall

I havent but im neck deep in the Honor Harrington Series, by david Weber.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

HermioneFan

i've never heard of "warriors" before. What's it about?

lexisweird5

They are great! They are about cats that live in clans. It is about honor, loyalty, betrayal, love, and so much more!!!

harrypotterfan:)

oh that sounds like a good book.....I finally got hold of the book, 'Heaven's Eyes' so I will read Warriors next hopefully
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

lexiswierd5

What about the Clique Books!

dobby888

My friend read the Warriors books so I'll borrow them from her eventually

lexiswierd5

What about the Clique books!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ??? :'(

HermioneFan

Never heard of 'em. What are they about? Oh, the other lexiswierd5: those warriors books sound kinda cool :) I might read them during the school year.

lexiswierd5

they are about a  group of girls that sometimes get along and sometimes dont they are really good
I know that Lauren reads them!

HermioneFan

cool :) sounds pretty cool. I might read them.