News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Obstacles: Harry Potter In Mexico

Started by Kaeli, March 3, 2002, 02:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

Hello everyone!! Kittie and I are going to start writing this fanfic...hope you enjoy it!  :) I must warn you though, it will probably be different from most of the things you're used to seeing... ;)TEXTEnjoy!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Kaeli

Harry, Hermione and Ron got off of mast ship and walked onto the docks.
"I think I'm going to be sick" Ron had been saying this the whole trip.
"Ron, will you stop complaining? We're in Mexico! Isn't it exciting!? We're going to go to the Mexican Markets, and dance the salsa, and..."
Hermione stopped in the middle of her sentence. There was someone else listening besides Harry and Ron. She turned around, and saw her greatest fear staring in her face. It was...the leader of the Mexican Mafia!!
Hermione remembered how Harry and Ron had teased her on the ship, how they tried to decrease her excitement of traveling by telling her tales of The Spanish Mafia. Harry told her that they had their own ministry, and it was much more powerful than the Ministry of Magic.
"Hermione, Hermione!" It was Harry. Hermione was brought back to the present. "Hermione, I'm sorry about scaring you" Harry told her looking concerned yet hasty, "but surely this is only a boggart, you have to confuse it, just like Lupin tought us, remember?"
"Of course I remember" Hermione picked up her wand and shouted "Ridikkulus!"
The boggart certainly looked confused, but it still didn't go away. It only said "No hablo ingles"
"AAARRGGGHHHH! Wizarding Abroadnever told me how to deal with this!!! I don't even know Spanish!!!
"I can help you, Hermione", it was Ron. "I know Spanish. I became disgusted with French ever since Krum...anyway...he just said, I don't speak Spanish".
"Oh, well...HOW DO I GET RID OF HIM RON!!!".
"You have to put the spell on him in spanish, gee, Hermione, I gave you a little more credit for being able to figure these things out..."
"Never mind! Just tell me how to say the curse in Spanish!"
Ron glanced over at Harry.
"I don't know...don't you enjoy watching her unable to fix something without the help of one of her books, huh, Harry!"
Ron waited for his answer. "Harry, Harry?" But Harry wasn't listening. He was staring out at the sea.
'I'm so far away' He was thinking. 'so far away from the Dursleys! I wonder if my mum and dad ever made it over here to the Americas?'
"Oh, never mind" Ron took out his wand and shouted at the boggart, "Ridukkuloso!" and it was gone.

Kaeli

ok, so it was cheesy, i'm not a writer, I'm just a 'wannabe'. But I thought it was pretty funny...yes, me and Kittie are going to add on to it, (we're writing it together) so if you get extrememly bored one day and want to laugh at something, come read our fanfic!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*cracks up* lmao!  This is hilarious!  Please continue!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Draihkon

Seriously Kaeli, you have nothing else better to do. Send it to Ms. Hansis, that'll make her happy. Didn't you learn anything in that class? :) So what's up with the vaste? VASTE. Hey! Vaste should be one word of a Spanish spell to get rid of boggarts. he he he (inside joke). All right, I'm leaving. . .

Kaeli

'Draihkon', I have only six words for you...

Sirius Black es un vaste hombre!

Draihkon

Megan just dissed you Kaeli. Victor Krum is from BULGARIA. I didn't know they spoke French there? Isn't Travis from Bulgaria? Hahaha. That's funny.  ;D <---what the hey-diddle-diddle? Whatever. These faces suk.

Kaeli

They make it really clear in the book that Krum speaks French...at least I'm pretty sure...but you know what? If not, then that'll just be something more to laugh about...and Ron can be made stupid...even though I really don't want to do that...

Tell Megan she's just jealous because I know what's gonna happen at Christmas in Emma, and she doesn't yet!! So ha! Well, don't tell her that, because then she'll skip ahead, and that's not good...

I leave you with one last message...

Read...Wuthering...Heights...they're calling you Sam!!! Can't you hear her? Can't you? Cathy, she's calling!!!

xXKittieLitheXx

^_^ YEAH SAM! THEY ARE CALLING YOU!!! (has no clue what you 2 are talking about)) I am scared to read that book.... might make me cry, or deppppresss me... I get like that all too easily... (I do I do I do...) anywho, yeah...
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

Bogart_Mania

Kaeli that is so cute! :D I seriously dare you to show that to Mrs. Hansis. Don't know if she has read Harry Potter yet though... Write more! And they probably speak Russian or German in Bulgaria, not French. Ha Ha Ha.  ;D
~Megan~

Dans_angel

KAELI!!!!, yeah!!
im from venezuela, so i speak spanish too, que bien!!!, so, i want to know your e.mail,....( i have to check if you write it when you put your name!)  ::)

Kaeli

I'll send you a message on this thing with my e-mail...okay???

Great! Thank you for the compliment! I love Spanish.

Dans_angel

me too, lol

Dans_angel

kittie is from mexico too?

Dans_angel

kittie speak spanish too?