News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Last Mimzy

Started by HermioneFan, August 20, 2007, 05:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HermioneFan

u guys are funny. Oh Cho, if it's getting annoying, we'll stop :)

dobby888

well, for a while that is.... lol jk jk if you think its annoying Ill stop *shifty eyes shifty eyes*

ChoChangHP118

ha, well at least one of you is kind! lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

I said shifty eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz i love being me!!! ;D ;D ;D

ChoChangHP118

oh wow...were you dropped on your head as a child?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

possibly......................

ChoChangHP118

rofl. jessie, you are without doubt, the funniest forum member i have ever rped with lol

dobby888

Jessie stands on a box (because sirius is most definitley taller than she is) and leans forward to pat him on the head *Why thank you young chap!!!*

((thanks Sirius I really appreciate it.... it means a lot because I love telling jokes and being funny!!))