News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Outside Hagrid's Hut

Started by lexiswierd5, August 20, 2007, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie saw Blaze in the distance by Hagrids hut, and so she ran quick as she could over to him. *Hey hun..... What's going on??*

LordBlaZe

"Hey" he replied to Jessie as he pecked her on the cheek. "wow this lesson is getting popular, Hagrid should we go and see the hippogriffs now or what?" he asked him.

((some one has to be Hagrid, i'll be him if no else wants to))
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

lexisweird5

uglycupcakes

+OK, so were going to be learning about hippogriffs sounds fun+ Isabelle smiles and then turns to Jessie +Hey jess whats up?+

dobby888

*Hey!!!!! I haven't seen ya in a while!!!!* said Jessie hugging her friend(should we be cousins??)

LordBlaZe

((k ill be hagrid))

Hagrid walked out of his hut having everything he needed for the lesson when he noticed the students, he was not expecting so many but the more the merrier. "Okay since were all good n ready, let's begin ou lesson. Follow me every one, stay close and keep up" he said and walked into the forest. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie softly punched Blaze in the arm, for he hadn't been paying attention, and then she walked briskly into the forest with the rest of the students.

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed and followed, he never could pay attention for more than a few minutes if it wasn't anything interesting.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

harrypotterfan:)

Cho walked into the forest ot see Hagrid and noticed he had a class.

((sorry I didn't know what to do....hehe))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

lexiswierd5

" Wow look how many people joined Hagrid., Sorry if you didn't want a bunch of people., We'll have fun!", said Miley.

"So. . . Massie, have you ever been out to the forest before, this is my first time." Miley asked politley and smiled in hopes of making a new friend, this was her first year!

lexisweird5

"Yeah." Massie replied. "Its okay." Then she whispered in Mileys ear. "All kinds of things lurk out there... many kids who have went in there have never returned." She added, hoping to scare Miley.

uglycupcakes

(Sure, we can be cusians...)

+I know it has been along time since we've hung out!!!+ Isabelle laughes politely. She speaks to the rest of the group +So is anyone besides me nerves about going into the forbidin forest???+

lexiswierd5

Though Massie made an attempt to scare Miley, she has an older  brother, so that made her almost impossible to scare.
"I have read all about it, I'm ready!" Are you all Gryffindores? asked Miley?
She didn't want through the school year at Hogwarts without any friends so she smiled polietly hoping that someone would agnolize her!

dobby888

*I did.... once or twice...*said Jessie still walking after Hagrid, and keeping pace with her cousin.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho watched from the side and waved at Jessie, Miley, Massie and Isabelle hoping they could see the wave.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]