News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Outside Hagrid's Hut

Started by lexiswierd5, August 20, 2007, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

Albus was coming running against them. He was late, AGAIN!.
He said to Jessie and his friends " wait.... for me......"
He was exhausted he had ran from the castle and to the forest so he was tired now.

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Screamed Mira! As she zipped by Hagrid nearly Barelling him over. *Hi... Guys... she said as she zipped in and out of sight. *I... could use... a little... HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! Sorry... its a..... new... broom... and it.... hates  me!!! Mira got so out of control that she got bucked off her broom and straight into a tree.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

LordBlaZe

Blaze chuckled and helped Mira up to her feet. "be careful, you should never be riding a new broom like that around hogwarts. Especially near the forest"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira blushed she hated getting into accidents in front of guys she liked. *Thanks Blaze* she giggled
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

uglycupcakes

Isabelle laughed when she saw Mira on her broom. Not in a mean way but, in a knowing one. She always flew like that. So she bearly ever flew. +Are you alright Mira? That looks like it would have hurt badly!!+Now she was anxous to get going with the lesson. She knew that if she didn't get started on this one that she could be late for the next one!! And that was not good.
+Come on everone!! I wanna start learning!!+

dobby888

Yeah me to* said Jessie handing Mira her broom(just a reminder... Hagrid is way to big to be barreled over)

LordBlaZe

((lol you never know))

"aright then, we're almost there. Keep up!! aaaahhh, and there he is." said Hagrid pointing to a hippogriff who was playing near the lake. He walked over to it and gave him some meat "This beauty's name is Buckbeek, so er, any one like to pet him" he asked at the startled children. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie started backing away like the other kids, but then Buckbeak looked at her, and she stopped backing up, and just looked into his eyes.

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked silently behind Jessie and pushed her gently forward, "i think he likes you, go pet him" he whispered to her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

lexiswierd5

"Wow it's so pretty, come on Massie, come touch it with me!" said  Smiley Miley.

LordBlaZe

"Who ever wants to pet it step forward and give him a nice bow, they're easily offended and you must give em loda respect" said Hagrid
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

uglycupcakes

+ I wanna try!! Jess, come with me!! Im wayy to scared to go alone. I just hope i don't DIE! He's really quite beutiful though+ Isabelle said examining the hippogriff.

dobby888

Jessie nodded silently.  She bowed deeply, and when she looked back up, buckbeak was bowing as well.  She stuck out her hand and pet buckbeaks head.

lexiswierd5

What do you think Jess, they are amazing creatures dont you think, they are so gentle.

dobby888

*I know, and yet so powerful and mighty and the same time...*