News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

who cried when the people who died did?? (trying to avoid spoilers in the title)

Started by siriusfan, August 23, 2007, 12:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvharryandginny818

there were al lot of people that i cried for when they died. di u guys know thatjoes sister said that if she killed of hagrid that shed kill her? total empty threat though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(rip every1 who died :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

bonnie88

Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

Rest in peace? Yeah I don't get why it's always written on halloween tombstones because they're supposed to be scary and rest in peace isn't scary!

I loves YOUz

I cried before I even read the book because it was the last of its seires... Me and my sister had this thing were I had Fred and she had George but now she has George and I have no one and she teases me a lot about it... I cried through out the whole book it was to sad...
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

Well at least she only has a one eared george! But I was sad that it was the last book... I suppose I'm an emotional cripple when I read because I never cry about books.... ever!

I loves YOUz

dobby888

I don't cry for movies either! Except for this one movie... I think it was called "Polly" or something like that... it was about a bird and it was so sad!!

I loves YOUz

the only HP movie I cried in was in the 4th when harry wouldn't let go of the body

dobby888

Oh yeah that is really sad.... I always feel sad, but don't cry, and then I feel bad that I didn't cry...

I loves YOUz

When I feel sad or bad I don't talk at all then I feel bad cause my friends worry about me..

dobby888

That's what I used to do.  But then one day on the playground (in like first grade) my friend went and got the teacher to find out what was wrong, so I kind of stopped after that...

I loves YOUz

The day my brother went to Iraq(hes coming home on SUNDAY for like 13 days then hes leaving for 3 months..) I had my 2nd hr teacher pull me out in the hall to talk to me then my 6th hr Teacher he took me in the hall and talked to me(it was bad because he had been yelling and everyone that that he had scared me) the I sat my whole 7th hr. with the counselor and my bestest friend!!

dobby888

I loves YOUz

it was I spent most of the day sad.. Then when May 22 came around I cried all day and in my first hr. my sis's best firend hugged me like all hour.. those were the worst days of my life this year..

dobby888

What's May 22? Is it like memorial day or something? ((Sorry bad memory!))