News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

who cried when the people who died did?? (trying to avoid spoilers in the title)

Started by siriusfan, August 23, 2007, 12:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Same! I think I might reread them over the summer... maybe buy my own copies so that I can have them when I'm older...

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

sorcerersazkastone

i cried wen like everybody died dude . . . . so sad. exept for hedwig. i cried for collin tho XD idk y. and then wen hagrid was bringing out harry saying that he was dead tears kinda welled up cuz like . . . idk it was just hard to hear (read) everyone else screaming his name and stuff.

bonnie88

Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Ginnyweasley13

"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

harrypotterfan:)

I am a sensitive person but I cried when Dumbledore and Hedwig died. =(
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

j.f.

I cried when i read Fred die. He was so cheerful i could not bear it.

auscsoiw

The customers of Jimmy Choo contain England royal people, pop stars, and Hollywood stars are also the faithful advocators of Jimmy Choo Shoes. Madonna wear a pair of Jimmy Choo Shoes on her wedding. You could also choose one in our Jimmy Choo Outlet to match your elegant clothing.

fendi123