News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite book?

Started by uglycupcakes, August 24, 2007, 01:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

the 6th is my favorite, because Ginny and Harry have their first kiss!
my least favorite book is the fourth because its so boring even with the tri-wizard tournament.

WorldsBiggestHPFan

Yeah, that's so romantic :-*
- Biggest Harry Potter Fan EVER! ;) <3

Harm My Friends, And I Kill You! :)

darreinjhony

Hi..
My favorite books are harry potter #6 and 7..

Grinch

My favorite is "Half-Blood Prince" because when u read it,u can feel how the act is hooking up.
My least favorite is "Deathly Hallows" because everything ends :P
Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.

Blubber, nitwit, oddment, tweak!

James156

My favorite is the Chamber of Secrets, because i love the fact that harry slays a giant serpent!! i mean, doesnt that seem great!
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

jeniferdesauza

Mine is the goblet of fire(book 4) because that was when the real action came out, voldemort rising again, the triwizard tournament, the learning of the three unforgivable curses and all that stuff.

j.f.

boros1124

Hello!
I think the new Harry Potter was a very good film, but I prefer the books. Recently launched a brand new Harry Potter site. The latest books can be found there, but original book series too.
http://harrypotterkonyv.hu/harry_potter_kvizkonyv_rajongoknak_kotelezo
I wish a good time with them.

decoraciones8

my favorite book is the first book that was release of harry potter
Suministros para Fiestas y Decoraciones para Fiestas - Misfiestas.es

Visite www.misfiestas.es para adquirir Suministros para Fiestas y Decoraciones para Fiestas.
Nosotros proveemos en España Continental por un precio estándar de 9.99 Euros

harry potter.jr

intesting,i'm new, so i have questions

James156

Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

harry potter.jr

i would half to say.....the second and the forth.

harrydpope

Hello friends,
I read all seven books of Harry potter series.My favourite book in all seven is 7th book is my favourite.In this book dumbuldore was died.My second favourite book is third book is prizner of Azkaban.The prisoner is looking very dangerous but he is friend of Harry potter.Thanks

macwanoliver

The Secret is my favorite book.
This book is written by the well known author Rhonda Byrne.. This book is totally based on Positive energy
and how to get success in life. The aspect of The Secret is "the law of attraction." According to Byrne and the twenty-nine co-contributors whom she quotes extensively, aggregate in the Universe (which is consistently capitalized and usually alike for "God") vibrates on a accurate frequency. When you anticipate in accord with the abundance of something, you allure it to you. If you anticipate about wealth, you will accept wealth. If you anticipate instead about your debt, you will accept added debt. You allure what you anticipate about; your thoughts actuate your destiny.

auscsoiw

The customers of Jimmy Choo contain England royal people, pop stars, and Hollywood stars are also the faithful advocators of Jimmy Choo Shoes. Madonna wear a pair of Jimmy Choo Shoes on her wedding. You could also choose one in our Jimmy Choo Outlet to match your elegant clothing.