News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite book?

Started by uglycupcakes, August 24, 2007, 01:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonnie88

that has not stopped alot of people. well at least i am singing a beatles song now
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

Well I can slap a girl!!! *slaps self*  HEHEHEHE *falls onto ground*

bonnie88

_-Aaron-_

bonnie88

_-Aaron-_

either way your not in your right mind so I guess your in your left

KeKe p

Haha...she isn't a spaz I am a spaz...I mean I have blonde moments all the time they come and go like sesons..haha

bonnie88

i am blonde i even act it

_-Aaron-_

man I'm surounded by blondes!

bonnie88

dobby888

OK OK... Let's get this staight......... I'm in my left mind, I'm a skitso, and I'm a spaz!! And since I'm blonde I'm cute!! So many compliment!!! *Falls over*

uglycupcakes

Hey guys! lets not make fun of skitzos.. my bestfriends boyfriend is one and he tried to kill himself. ofcourse we were spending the weekend together when she found out he was in the hospital so she was crying the whole weekend and me and another girl had to deal with it and it was sad. the moral of the story = don't make fun of skitzo's other wise i get pissed.. lol thank you for letting me vent.

_-Aaron-_

Wow cupcakes
I sorry I wouldn't have brought it up if
I had know that.
I'm sorry

uglycupcakes

I know s'fine i just have been noticing people making fun of the sickness alot more now that all that crap happened.. but whatever..

Kitty101

I think the Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite.  :) I guess I like it, because of the cover. My least favorite book is the sorcerer's stone. :(