News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite book?

Started by uglycupcakes, August 24, 2007, 01:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

What is your favorite book?
Why is it you favorite book?
Which one is your least favorite??

My favorite book is probably the 6th one because it was so exciting withthe horricruxs (sp?) and then in the end when dumbledore died. Ireally enjoyed the first one two and i have read it a bagillion times.

My least favorite book is probably the 5th one because it was the slowest. I enjoyed the fast pace of the movie though.

dobby888

mine was probably the 7th or the 6th

LordBlaZe

The 7th was the best for sure  :P
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

btu the ending of the 6th was purty good too.

LordBlaZe

yea but the rest of the 6th was really boring, only the end was good
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

i don't really remember most of the 6th book, actually, I only remeber Dumbledore dying.  That's mostly because I read so much between the Harry Potter books, that, well, I don't remember most of what happens except the deaths of main characters!

LordBlaZe

lol ye same i forgot a lot of things that happened in the 5th and 6th.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

bonnie88

my favorite was probably the 7th. i dont  remember much of any of the other ones, though.
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Minimy

my favorite is definitely the 7th, because I just couldn't stop reading!! it is great!

the one I like the least I think is the 2nd, probably 'cause it wasn't as amazing as the others.

mik1of3

Most definitely, Prisoner of Azkaban.  The story is rich, and engrossing, and remains my favorite of all seven.  The movie & soundtracks, too.   ;D

iluvharryandginny818

MY FAVORITE WOULD PROBABLY BE SORCERSS STONE AND DEATHLY HALLOWS

MY LEAST FAVORITE WOULD PRY BETHE ORDER OF THE PHOINX(sp)
WHY IT IS MY FAVEI DONT REALY HAVE A REASON THEY JUST ARE MY FAVORITE BECAUSE PROBABLY THEY START AND END THE SERIES SO THAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o ::)

WHY IT IS MY LEAST FAVE BECAUSE TEH FATHER FIGURE OF SIRIUS WASNT THERE FOR A VERY LONG TIN=ME B4 HE WAS KILLED OFF AND I REALYDIDNT THINK THAT HE WOULD GO AND LIVE WITH HIM (he meaning harry) BUT IT WAS STILL NICE FOR HIM TO HAVE THAT FATHER FIGURE. I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I WAS REALY TICKED AT JOE WHEN SHE KILLED SIRIUS OFF THE BOOKS AND MOVIES. IT IS NICE THOUGH THAT HE HAS THE RESCURITION STONE (sp) FROM TEH HALLOWS. MOST OF HARRY SUSPICIANS ARE REAL I REALIZED!!!!!
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

dobby888

Those are good reasons and I agree with most of them, but just one question... Why was that all in caps??

bonnie88

yea i hate capital letters... don't ask me why

the-c_man93

my favorite is the third one. Prisoner of Azkaban. I luv it. i've read it more than 18 times actually i've lost count of how many times i've read it.

bonnie88