News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Some new scenery

Started by Sky, August 24, 2007, 04:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Blaze frowned but knew there was no way he was getting out of doing homework. "what every you say professor" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Ginny Weasly

Ginny grinned at him, "Now your getting it right." She said, laughing and shaking her head, "I fully expect that essay tomarrow, and if it isn't done I'm going to hex you." She told him, teasingly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LordBlaZe

"BY TOMMOROW, i thought it was due next week" he said actually a little upset that he didn't do his homework. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky sighed and left an empty bottle of butterbeer on the table. She got up and walked outside. It was chilly and rainy, but Sky just sat on a box outside. It reminded her of her past.

LordBlaZe

He glared at the professor with his hazel eyes but then turned away not wanting to get into any more trouble. He walked outside into the rain and saw Sky sitting on a box. "What are you doing out here" he asked her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

lexisweird5

Massie decided to walk on outside. It was still raining hard but she didnt mind it. They probably didnt even notice I was gone... Being in the rain reminded her of Derick, her boyfriend from back home. Then all of the sudden she remembered that her birthday was tomarrow. Maybe I will get to see him. He had gone to a differnt wizarding school than her. She walked back to her room and went to sleep, waiting for tomarrow to come.

fudge0604

"bye everyone im going now to do practice my spells and stuff anyone want to join with me??"
Albus said

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky looked at Blaze and said with a small smile. "I like the rain. Plus I was bored." She looked up as the rain drops hit her face like ice. "But it also reminds me of my past." She whispered quietly. She didn't want to ruin anyone's time. She looked back at Blaze. There was just something about him that made Sky want to get to know him. But she just closed her eyes and laid back against the wall. "Would you like to go for a walk, Blaze?"

LordBlaZe

It was pouring rain but he didn't mind too much. He was a little tired but he had a habit of not refusing to his friends and girls especially. "Umm, sure i guess" he said to her. She was new to him and he wouldn't mind knowing her better. 
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

fudge0604

"okay ill go back now and study... Bye.." Albus said and walked against the door he opened it and before he got out he took his wand and mubeled some words. An umbrella like thing appered over his head he went out of the tree broomsticks and went to Hogwarts.

Post Potter depression.

LordBlaZe

Blaze noticed albus leaving and gave him a wave goodbye.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Sky

Sky took out her wand and pointed it above Blaze. And invisable shield hovered over his head to keep the rain away from him. "I don't want you to get sick." Sky put her wand back and closed her cloak a bit. "You don't have to come Blaze." Sky said, feeling kind of bad that he was out here in the cold.

fudge0604

Albus waved back and started too run.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky looked back at the kid running. "Is that Harry Potter's kid?"

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed and walked from under the shield, "yea that is and don't worry about me. I've been in much worst weather in this and you get used to it" he held out his hand to help Sky up from the box and asked "So where we heading on this beautiful sunny day?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain