News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

again.

Started by ChoChangHP118, August 26, 2007, 09:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

(this rp is going to be before i murder mr. lestrange. just telling anyone who would get confused.)

*sirius landed face down in the cold grass of the forbidden forest. he had just managed, again, to apparate just in time. he, again, had been fighting a lestrange and had, again, lost. he couldn't explain how mr. lestrange had managed everytime to leave sirius close to death. hadn't sirius learned anything in the past years that lestrange hadn't? but there was nothing that he could care nor think about. he started to craw to the castle. his leg had a big slash going strait from his knee to his ankle and was bleeding a lot. so he dragged it along the grass. his nose had been bleeding and his eyes were bloodshot. this was one of the worst night's he had had facing lestrange. he groaned as he crawled through the grass, the rocks were cutting up his hands. he stopped near a tree and managged to prop himself against it. he cloed his eyes and tried to relax a little.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

There was a soft swoosh of wind as Ginny dropped down in front of Sirius. She made a small face, she hated the stench of blood. But she could put up with it, when the time came.
Her face showed no expression, as she bent down, close to his face.

"Have fun?" She asked him, her voice low.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

ha. a blast. *sirius smiled keeping his eyes closed. he was happy to have someone there. he opened his right eye and looked at his bloody leg.* and by the looks of it, my leg suffered from that blast. *he laid his head back and squeezed his eyes shut once more. he sighed heavily.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, even though his eyes were closed and bent down. Her skilled fingers gently touched his leg, checking to see what was hurt and how badly. She had trained as a healer for a few years before deciding that the job wasn't for her. But she knew how to heal when nessecary.

But his wounds wouldn't kill him. Well, as long as the bleeding stopped soon and they didn't get infected.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius noticed her gentle hands touch him...* how does it look? *he said keeping his eyes closed...his left eye was really bothering him at the moment...*

harrypotterfan:)

((IDK how do I join this?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

((Wait for an opening. You don't have to join everything. And that came off sounding mean, but it wasn't meant to be. Hard day at work.))

"You'll be okay if we stop the bleeding." Ginny said, pulling off her sweatshirt and ripping it with ease. She could be strong when she wanted to be. She carefully wrapped his cuts up, making sure to get all of them and applying a bit of pressure.

"Normally, I'd make you raise it above your heart. But well, you can't really make it to the school like that without the blood rushing to your head." She explained, tying the pieces of her torn sweatshirt tightly. She perched herself on the balls of her feet and leaned forward, looking at his closed eyes. She went down onto her knees and inched closer, prying his left eye open slowly and carefully.

"Now, I have to look in this eye, which means I'm going to get a bit close." She warned, almost serious, "I know my face is pretty scary, but don't jerk or you'll get poked in the eye." She smiled slightly at her own insercurites and to help keep him at ease.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at ginny.* don't worry, i won't jerk. i trust you. *sirius said letting ginny do whatever it was she was about to do. he realized how much better his leg fealt now that it had been rapped up.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled slightly, "That's one person, at least." She carefully held his left eyes open, looking for any actual abrasions on the eye itself.
((Not sure what you want to have hapen with your eye.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

(you can choose. lol i don't mind what's wrong with it. just a little thing or a serius thing...i don't mind being blind...)

*sirius let her check his eye. it was still hurting him and he couldn't figure out why.*

Ginny Weasly

((Well, you have to choose. It's your charactor!!! lolz))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

(true..but your the healer. you give the diagnosis...i'm the helpless patient. lol)

Ginny Weasly

((But I don't know where you wanna go with this....))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

(ha, me neither...i'm smart i know.)

*sirius looked away from ginny quickly. he got up and started limping away from her quickly.* i'm fine. theres...theres nothing wrong with me thanks...

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised her eyebrow and stood up slowly, "Now come on, Sirius. The last guy who refused my help once made me very sad." She told him, softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret