News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A very akward question...indeed

Started by Sky, August 26, 2007, 10:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

I haven't finished my harry potter 7 book yet. (Almost there! >_<;) And my friend and I were talking about Ron and Hermione. He said they made love in the Chamber of Secrets. I don't believe such a thing, but I want to be sure. So please don't call me a pervert for asking such an akward question.

Did they...well...um...Do it? :P 

This is Hermione's face- :-*          This is Rons- :-[            This is Harrys- :o

fudge0604

i just think it is your friends that has told you that...
and Harry Potter is a children books so then i dont think JKR would write that.......

Post Potter depression.

Sky

I didn't think so, but I just wanted to be sure. My friend is an idiot at times.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

lolz... If JKR put something like that in her books she'd be sued. Nope... None of that at all ;D

HermioneFan

lolz is fun to say ;D lol. yes, it wouldn't be good if JK put that in her books. by the way, i like the little faces u put at the end :)

Devon_McGonagall

well to be honest there is a moment in the seventh book, were it was kinda intoned between Ginny and Harry.
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

dobby888

and between Ron and Hermy!!! They do have an incident..... ::) sort of.

LordBlaZe

well the first few books are really kiddy but the relationships start to get a bit serious in the 6th and 7th. With Ron and Lavender, Harry and Ginny and then Ron and Hermione at the end.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Ginny Weasly

I finally just read the 7th book (I know, *gasp* how could it you take me so long...?) and being a teenager, like many of JK's fans nowadays (we grew up with her books, d**nit!) I found so many sexual refrences I couldn't stop laughing. That was actually the first thought I had when they said Ron and Hermione had said something about the bathroom. I have a dirty mind, I know, but really.

Who else got the impression that Dumbledore had a thing for Grindewald? Probably just me...and who else had the distinct impression that those muggle boys raped Ariana? So many sexual refrences...some funny (like the one with Dumbledore) and some a bit sad (like with Ariana). It was full of sexual stuff, if you read between the lines.

Or if you think dirty...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

I thought the boys raped Ariana. What happened to her?

Ginny Weasly

"When my sister was six years old, she was attacked, set upon, by three Muggle boys. They'd seen her doing magic, psying through the back garden hedge: She was a kid, she couldn't control it, no witch or wizard can at that age. What they saw scared them, I expect. They forced their way through the hedge, and when she couldn't show them the trick, they got a bit carried away trying to stop the little freak doing it."
            -Aberforth
                  Chapter28, page 564

He goes on to say how it destroyed her, and how his father went after the boys, but they don't right out say anything about what happened to Ariana. It implys two things; 1) she was beaten up pretty bad and 2) they raped her.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Well, I never thought of that, but I suppose that it does make sense.... wow thankfully I don't have a sick mind, but I suppose that everyone develops one over time...

Sky

It happens when you become 13 or 14. Don't worry. Its worth the laughs.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.