News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A very akward question...indeed

Started by Sky, August 26, 2007, 10:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobby_ROX

Quote from: fudge0604 on August 26, 2007, 07:21:14 PM
i just think it is your friends that has told you that...
and Harry Potter is a children books so then i dont think JKR would write that.......
It's actully a Young Adult Book so she could if she wanted anyhow they pashed in the room of reqirements

Dobby_ROX

I have a complete dirty mind and I'm just 11 but raping just sick :-X

dobby888

Dobby_ROX, PLEASE stop bringing back old posts!! No one remembers what they are about, and if they got to the point where they are 120 days old most people don't want them to be brought back! And if they do we should leave it to them to decide!  It is extremely annoying to see these brought back, because you weren't part of it in the first place.  I have seen you bringing back old posts all over the site, and that gives you posts, pushes the current topics back where people don't find them, and gives the rest of us ANGER ISSUES!!!!!!

So PLEASE PLEASE stop doing that!  I think I speak for a lot of people on the site when I say, IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dobby_ROX

I posted on this about 120 days ago stop trying to get me in trouble

Ginnyweasley13

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on September 19, 2007, 04:34:11 AM

I finally just read the 7th book (I know, *gasp* how could it you take me so long...?) and being a teenager, like many of JK's fans nowadays (we grew up with her books, d**nit!) I found so many sexual refrences I couldn't stop laughing. That was actually the first thought I had when they said Ron and Hermione had said something about the bathroom. I have a dirty mind, I know, but really.

Who else got the impression that Dumbledore had a thing for Grindewald? Probably just me...and who else had the distinct impression that those muggle boys raped Ariana? So many sexual refrences...some funny (like the one with Dumbledore) and some a bit sad (like with Ariana). It was full of sexual stuff, if you read between the lines.

Or if you think dirty...

I and my best friend thought that he had a thing for Grindewald.......lolz.......sadly i have a dirty mind to and im 12 which isnt a good thing.............ITS MY exbest friends fault that i have a dirty mind..............anyhow they didnt make love..........they just started kissing infront of harry.......
"Yes i have serious problems, deal with it. FLYING PURPLE FROGGY!"

"Suck it up and take it like a skier"

"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand."

"A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for
one day."

annarox364

nooooo *sigh* ron and hermione go to find a basilisk fang for some reason i cant remember its to kill something but anyways water rushes out for some unremembered reason and then they pretty much just start making out