News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Advertising Inc.

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, August 28, 2007, 12:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Advertising Incorporated is an organization who advertises other peoples works of art (Metophorically speaking) I mean just think of all the peoples works not being read!

I'm also hiring reporters if you'd like to aply leave:
-your name
-why ur applying
-and then we'll figure stuff out
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Hey I found it!!!!! lolz I wanna be your partner in ads!!!! so PM me or something!!!

LordBlaZe

~huggles~ lol that's purely kiara's style.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

uglycupcakes

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ok for a reporter I need someone to dig down deep and find out if there is an 8th book. I doubt it but I've heard (I won't reveal my sources!) that there might be an hp encyclopedia out there or JK might have a new series and I need to know what its called and when it will be released!

dobby888

There won't be an 8th book and yes there are rumors that there will be an encyclopedia, and it is to early for the title of her new book which yes, she is writing

Lola_La_Fringe7

I need it more thurough than that come on!

dobby888

ok fine you go waste your social life and search for all this information, and then summarize it so that people don't have to spend hours reading it, and then aftr all that why don't you have someone tell you that it isn't thorough enough, and we'll see how
you feel

uglycupcakes

Ouch. harsh jessie. but true. there is only about that much information out right now.

dobby888

I know it was harsh, but it had to be said, I mean if she wants more than she should go dig around!!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Yes it was harsh! But I mean just the way you replied was shocking not like you! (in a bad sort of way!!!???)

fudge0604

I heard that JKR was spotted in a cafe writing a book!
The press met her but she woulden't say anything.

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Thank you thats what im talking about!

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? I WROTE THAT IN MY NEWS FEED AND MIRA YOU READ IT TOO!!!! SO WHY DID YOU NEED IT POSTED ON HERE!!!!???? UGH!!!! IM DONE HERE!! SO YOU CAN JUST WAVE GOODBYE TO THE REST OF YOUR HELPFUL ARTCLES!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(