News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ollivanders Assistant

Started by uglycupcakes, September 4, 2007, 03:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

"Well i don't know. If he was 'naped he could be ANYWHERE!! Plus what about school? I can't just leave i would but, can we or would we have to sneak out?" Isabelle stoped crying. She had to find Zephyr. Crying woudn't help. But, looking would. She knew Jessie would be with her the whole way. And her friends too.

dobby888

*well, maybe we could.... and we need.... and that could help by.... and.... AHA!!!* Jessie felt like a lightbulb had just turned on in her head.  *That's it!!!!!!*

uglycupcakes

"What???" Isabelle knew once Jessi got something, she had really got something! "tell me!!"

dobby888

Jessie said *We need clues in order to find him, and so we need to go to Ollivanders shop!!!! I'll bet that that was the last place that he was seen before he dissapeared!!!*

((I'm going to bed so see ya later!!!))

uglycupcakes

"Well yea but, should we sneak out of school? What?" Isabelles mind was racing.

*G'night mate. Sleep tight!! P.s. this is my 100th post!! Wohoo!

dobby888

Jessie was about to go into a deep plan, when she noticed everyone else in the room staring at them, so instead she leaned forward and whispered to Isabelle *Do you want everyone to come?? Or do you wanna fly solo?*

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira quickley sent a thought to jessie. Can I come please Jess I know its hard but seeing your cousin so sad is not cool. Im the person who likes to do SOMETHING!?!?!?!?!?!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

uglycupcakes

" Idon'tknow. If a lotta people come then there might be notcied but, they can also help.." Isabelle wasn't sure. Both had its pluses and negtives/

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Please Izzy! You know I'm really good at spying! I mean how many times have I entered the room not dropping through a vent I was spying from?" OH CRAP! Did I just say that??? thought Mira. :-[

fudge0604

Albus thought too Jessie : Cold i go with you and Izzy? I know you don't wanna a ton of people
being with you but, PLEASE?!

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

"well ii don't know. I think we will need one or two guys to help us since well me and you arn't the buffest" Isabelle laughed slightly. The would deffentily need a little more stength.

fudge0604

"If me and Mira joins! oops.... i was taking it to much there i heard your thoughts because i felt that there was an important conversatione in the air... Im training on Occlumancy... Could we please join?"

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Let me get this straight ok so you are inviting guys because they are strong? But you can't even invite a friend who by the way has tons of spy gagets. Not known that the wand can make!!! Mira tapped her foot

uglycupcakes

"I never said i wasn't going to let you help mira. I was just saying who we need ok?" Isabelle was trying to explain that they weren't sure who they'd yet.She had to wait for Jessies say.

fudge0604

( do you know where Jessie is in real life? if soo could you ask her too log on and join tha party!)

Post Potter depression.