News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Fan-Fic Game

Started by Sky, September 5, 2007, 04:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Okay so I was bored and decided to start this up.

What I will do is write a beginning part of a story.

The next person will write the next part.

Then the Next.

Then the Next.

Then the Next.

Until you feel the story needs to end, or it goes on forever.

I'll start...

Albus looked out the window of the Gryffindor Boy's dormitory. It was his third year here. He waited impatiently for his owl to come back with his letter from his father. He was scared to see what he would say. He would probably scold him for finding his secret pensieve.
He wrote this letter:

Dear Dad,
Did the wizard known as Voldemort have a son? We just recieved a new teacher know as Marvolo Black and he resembles Bellatrix and Voldemort himself. I'm scared that he will try to take Voldemort's place. That Hogwarts won't be safe. Write back soon.
    Albus

The owl appeared on the ledge of the window as Albus opened it. He took the letter from its leg and tore the envelope open.

fudge0604

Albus opened the letter. It said:

Hi Albus! No i don't think that this marvolo guy is Voldemorts son!
You don't need too be worried, it is sure just some other guy that is named it!
you know that the chance of that two people have the same name? and maybe he just think that
because when he was a child he found out all of that and then he belived that he was the son of Voldemort and Bella...
Have a good semester Albus!

Love your dad!

In Harry's house it was a total mess right now he had called inn for an emergency meeting for the order.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Albus sighed deeply and immedietly burned the letter. He gave the owl a treat and walked downstairs for dinner. He took his seat at his table and looked at the teachers. Mr.Black slowly ate and sipped his goblet.

dobby888

Jessie saw Albus sit down.  She walked over to him *Hey Albus!!! How are you!!*

Albus replied *meh*

ChoChangHP118

(teehee. isn't this sorta like an rp?)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

((It's like a fan fic rp thing....))

fudge0604

((It is more like RP god-moding!))

Post Potter depression.

HermioneFan

dobby888

((Yeah really, and can someone please post!!!!))

fudge0604

((God-moding is too decide what other people could doo. Like if I said this in a RP "Jessie could you come over here?" Albus said. Jessie started too walk over too Albus.
That is god-moding. Saying what other people do. When you RP you often just write abaut yourself.))

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

((oh yeah.... but can someone please add to this post...like actually do part of the ff!!!!))