News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

passwords

Started by ChoChangHP118, September 7, 2007, 03:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius walked around the door to the hufflepuff common room. back and forth he walked...he never had bothered to remember the hufflepuff passwords...he would always sneak in through the secret passageway...but it had caved in. so here he stood, walking back and forth. trying to think of the password, furious with himself.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

SArah happened to walk by and see sirius walking around.

"Hey there what the matter." Sarah went and kissed his cheek.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*he smiled when she kissed him but kept pasing back and forth.* i forget the d@mn password!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

Kylinn walked up and sneered, "maybe if you actually had a life worth mentioning then you weould be able to remember the password, but you have your rather small mind filled with things such as what the adress for the Dursley's is." So Useless.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

kyleine or whatever you name is..i'm in a bad mood, so if you don't have anything helpful or nice to say, i suggest you leave. even though your just a silly little girl, it won't stop me from hurting you. *sirius's eyes turned icy blue.*

Kilynn

Get over yourself Siruis
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

get over yourself kilynn

Shara2007

"guys stop it." Sarah then turned to Kilynn.

"Would you happen to know the password."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius snorted.* come on sarah...think about it...a slytherin, knowing a hufflepuff password? when half of us in there aren't pure breeds?

Shara2007

"well I thought I would ask so be nice."

ChoChangHP118

don't waist your breath sarah bear...

Kilynn

"Know I don't know the useless hufflepuff password and I really don't care" Kilynn said sneering.

ChoChangHP118

and why is that? afraid us mudbloods would contaminate the devil inside you? *sirius said this...mostly speaking for his friends in hufflepuff. he was pureblood himself. he just always thought of all of them equal. so if someone was insulting a non pureblood, he found himself to be nonpureblood aswell just to be on there side.*

harrypotterfan:)

Cho shook her head and said,"...and you belong to Hufflepuff house too...she muttered the password so Kilynn didn't hear it. The door creaked open and Cho smiled.

((no offense Kilynn....I'm kind to every house but you know you're Draco's girlfriend...well that's what I heard so in RPs it's better if you don't know the password ;) ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(what?? cho you may be back, but you still have that confusing part of you that i do love. i havent been confused in a while now. man, you broke that record.)

*sirius smiled and walked in.* see ya later kilynn. hopefully not to soon...