News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Have to have him!

Started by Kilynn, September 9, 2007, 10:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Kilynn sat in the Slytherin common room and thought endlessly about Draco.
She had to have him!
She just sat daydreaming about Draco!
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Jason

Jason walked through the room and walked over to a chair. He sat down and began to do his homework.

Kilynn

"Ummm . . Hi, I'm Kylinn." she said sorta curious.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Jason

"Im Jason." He said, finishing up his homework. "Nice to meet you." He sat his books over on his bed.

Kilynn

"I see, so I heard you were dating Lacy. How is that going?" she asked curioisly.

Jason

"Why does that concern you?" Jason asked. He did not think that this girl needed to know this. Beside him and Lacy werent even dating yet.

draco294

"Not sure about it being her concern.. But its definitely my concern," Draco smirked, as he walked into the Slytherin Common Room.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Arney_Lestrange

Having slythered himself the password to the Slytherin common room, which wasnt too hard seeing he was new, he stepped into the common room and looked around, with a Hmpph.

draco294

"...Uh....may I help you?" Draco sneered, sounding rather bored as he looked to Arney.

Arney_Lestrange

Looks around and acts almost like he didnt hear Draco as he moved around the room, He looked Jason up and down for a moment and then continued. "So this is the Slytherin common room....Hmmmmph....i expected something less........quaint." He said the last word like an insult. Before....at that 'moment' pretending to hear Draco. "Oh were you talking to me?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Suppose your still acting the tough guy eh Draco?" He sneered such a sneer that draco's father would be proud of Arnold. "Oh dont give me that face....i remember you Draco Malfoy. But you probably dont remember me at all." He chuckled. "That would figure."

Jason

Quote from: draco294 on September 11, 2007, 09:00:49 AM
"Not sure about it being her concern.. But its definitely my concern," Draco smirked, as he walked into the Slytherin Common Room.

"And why would that be your concern? You must me Draco." Jason flashed his perfect smile. "Im Jason... the guy that Lacy obviously likes."

draco294

"Hush, Arney. You're seriously pathetic," Draco sneered, putting up his hand to show for Arney to be quiet. Then he turned to Jason. "Its very much my business, because...eh..I'm in charge around here and I have..uh..more power than you could ever dream!" he said, trying to sound tough, but stuttered in the process.

Arney_Lestrange

leans against the wall and starts laughing....

"If you want to put him in his place.....get Devon McGonagall to talk to him. Gryffindore still has pictures of him shating himself when faced off against Devon." He groaned laughing. "In charge my left buttox cheeck."

Jason

Jason walked up to Draco. "So you think your tough?" He laughed. "And you have more power than I could ever dream... ha!" He knew Lacy would pick him over Draco any day. Jason hoped Lacy would come in soon...

draco294

Draco walked a bit closer to Jason. "You wouldnt be acting so brave if you knew the things I could do to you. I trust you know about what side I'm on....who I have behind me," Draco sneered, keeping his voice down low. Most people could predict what Draco was talking about...most everyone knew (or figured) he and his father were both on the Dark Lord's side and that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater.