News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In the Open.

Started by Kilynn, September 10, 2007, 09:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Klyinn sat anlone, for the time being.in the grass thinking about stuff. Just sitting.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Shara2007

Sarah walked over to her. "Hey there."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

(hey sarah, you wanna be together on this one?)

*sirius jumped out of a nearby tree.* hey! *he said to the both of them.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Arney_Lestrange

((Creates a character named 'stuff' so he'll get thought about alot))

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

"Umm. . Hi", said Kylinn hoping that they knew she was in Slytherin.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* ya we know your in slytherin. just a quick question. are you a good slytherin...or a bad slytherin? in other words, do you like non purebloods or not...

Kilynn

"Umm. . . I'm sorta Draco's girlfriend. . . so do the math"

Said Kilynn

ChoChangHP118

(sarah. we aren't together. im putting my foot down. lol)

*sirius sighed.* why does he get all the cute ones...honestly. *he said sorta to himself.*

Kilynn

((tanks again)) Ur gonna make Draco jealous.

"Yeah so. . . ."Kilynn siad.

ChoChangHP118

(i try...i try. lol)

*sirius smiled and leaned against a tree.*

Kilynn

((yeah i know everyone does, i have noticed, doesn't bother me LOLZ))

"So, yeah, there is nothing to do. Draco isn't here yet if he's coming at all. And all the stores are closed because today is some Gryfindoor holiday so I can't go shopping! UGH!" said Kilynn rather fast.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius chuckled.* ya know...you don't seem half bad to be in slytherin...maybe a little to baby'd as a kid. but hey, at times...we all were!

Kilynn

"Ok, thanks, maybe?" said Kilynn lying down in the grass.
she sighed.

Lisa Parkinson

"Hi guys."Lisa was actually happy today.Which was really weird for her.I guess her rehab really had helped her."What are you guys doin?"she asked smiling from ear to ear.