News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Memories from Hogwarts...

Started by Vanessa, October 1, 2007, 01:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

((since it appears that fudge isnt going to continue his i am also going to make a story based on everyones charecters. PM me if you want to be in the story. thax, vanessa))
--Taken--

fudge0604

((I'm gonna contiune my! I have writing block! (and i am BUSY!) ))

Post Potter depression.

Vanessa

((okay well i think my story will still be based upon everyones characters if that is okay with you))
--Taken--

fudge0604

(okay and it isent just based on everyones characters! What i have writed for now is the day when Albus got too Hogwarts. It is a story also as you can see in the first reply....)

Post Potter depression.

Vanessa

((okay well... do you want to be in my story?))
--Taken--

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked into Hogwarts. Student walked from class to class and teachers looked around, watching for trouble. She hadent ever seem such a busy place. She looked down at her paper, her first class was potiens. She walked across the hallway, acidently bumping into someone. "Im so sorry." She said tuning around. The boy looked up at her and smiled. "It okay. You must be new here. Im Albus Potter." Vanessa looked at him in awe. Hes the son of Harry Potter. "Im Vanessa." She looked back down at her schedule. "Can you tell me where poteins class is?" Albus nodded and pointed to a small hallway. "Walk down to the end of that hallway. You should see a door that says potions on it." Vanessa smiled. "Thanks. I guess I better go." She gave Albus a quick wave goodbye and ran off to her first class, hoping she wouldnt be late.
--Taken--

fudge0604

YAY! im in something! I'm the happiest boy on earth! *Sarcastic*

Post Potter depression.

Vanessa

--Taken--

fudge0604

Albus pulled a funny one! HAHAHA!

Post Potter depression.

Vanessa

Vanessa walked into the room. "Miss Pakinson, wecome to potions. Im you teacher, Professer Snape." Snape sneered. Vanessa sat down at the only open seat, next to a girl with brown hair. "Im Kilynn." She said with a smirk. "Oh and just to tell you now, Dracos mine!" Vanessa laughed. "I dont even know who he is! Anyways, Im Vanessa." She said, starting to mix potions, hoping to get it right. "Ill ba right back." Snape said, standing up. "Dont be messing around." Kilynn rolled her eyes. "So what house are you in?" Vanessa asked curiously. "Slytherin of course. Im not a fithy mud blood!" Vanessa smiled. "Im a Slytherin t..." She stopped talking as she heard the door open and Snape walk back in. "Hopefully you are all done with your asignment." He said, walking around to inspect the potions everyone had made.
--Taken--

Vanessa

Vanessa walked out of the door and hoped she could find her way to the great hall for lunch. She turned towards Kilynn. "Can you show me the way to the great hall?" Killynn nodded. "Follow me." She looked at the great hall in awe. Its huge. Look at all the students. A blonde girl walked up to her. "Hey you must be new! Im Jessie!" Vanessa smiled at her bubbly personallity. Kilynn coughed, *Mudblood*. Vanessa ignored her. "Im Vanessa! Im a transfer student." Jessie smiled. "Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" Vanessa nodded and walked over to her table.
--Taken--

olson

hey r u in this class;]she said

Vanessa

((uhh this is a story not a RP lol))
--Taken--

Ginny Weasly

Whenever someone says something, start a new paragraph, it's much easier to read then.

Very good story. I like it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret