News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Nm

Started by Maya Mayhem, October 6, 2007, 06:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya Mayhem

Well I'm bored and none of my friends are talking to me so hi. :-\

Daren

Cool.Hi I'm Daren.We've met before.

ChoChangHP118

hi there you two! im sirius...maya knows me, i dont think i know you daren though...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Hi I'm Mira I think you both know me?
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

AH! GET AWAY FROM MIRA WHILE YOU CAN!

lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

natalie

lol
hi im bored!!!
love nat
NaTaLiE

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on November  4, 2007, 11:32:01 AM
AH! GET AWAY FROM MIRA WHILE YOU CAN!

lol

Excuse me!  ;D jk

Kilynn

HI!
im bored 2~
so someone send me a pm!
LOL
Love always~
~Kilynn~
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Voldyrocks01

Yeah I'm at school right now Kilynn. So are you cause your sitting right next to me. Lol. By the way everybody I is a girl. Wooooo. ;D

KeKe p

I am bored     to

ohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehohohohohohohoohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohohoohohohoohhohohoohohoohoohohohohohohoohohohohohohohoohjohohoohohoohohohohohohohohoohohohoohohohohohohoohohohoho

ChoChangHP118

Wow, November 4th was my last post on this topic, it seems so long ago! Ah how I've matured even then. 'Course i still love making fun of Mira. Ah haha

Lola_La_Fringe7

You know your just like my brother! Lol!

ChoChangHP118

Ha is that a compliment? If it is then I like your brother! Haha

drewskit

Hey im boerd to. Any body read the last book?

Dobby_ROX