News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New Buisnass a new beginning..

Started by Lola_La_Fringe7, November 25, 2007, 08:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her. "that what friends are for right."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*Man, do I feel left out or what? Do you guys have any extra babies around here?* Jessie asked looking around

Shara2007

"sorry Jessie. My other babies are grown and in the kitchen." Sarah laughed she missed the time like these before they all grew up.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled and handed Annabelle to Jessie.* here, you can hold this little one while i go check on Alexandra.

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled.

"He not really a baby person. Besides all the foods in the kitchen."

dobby888

Jessie laughed and took annabelle.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at her friends she loved spending time with them.