News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Protection, again?

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 9, 2007, 04:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((You already asked that, lolz))

"We wouldn't be like that if she wasn't such a bit-"

"Shut the hell up, ashole!" Ginny hissed angrily.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

you to are such a stitch! *sirius said trying to hold back laughter.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny and Conan both gave him death looks, their eyes slits. They had been married for over two years, and they had many of the same mannerisims.

"Sirius..."Ginny said warningly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled and stuck the tip of his tongue out.* just hear you to! its like you to never divorsed and your an old bickering couple! its cute....really.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"well I like it." Sarah said as she smiled/
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Conan and Ginny's faces both paled considereably, "If we had stayed married...I would have killed her..." Conan muttered, stuffing his hands into his pockets and walking off.

Ginny didn't say anything, just looked at the ground.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"oh I see. well i guess that is a goo thing then."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny waited until he was out of earshot before looking at Sarah and Sirius, "No, he wouldn't have. His plan would have backfired, killing him instead." She watched his  retreting form for a long moment.

"I never really found out why he hates me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dominc

"Why who hates you?" Dominc walked up, hearing only the last few words. He was slightly curiouse, Ginny interested him. Not only for her looks (and the fact she was the same age) but her authority was intriguing. She had to be powerful to be a teacher at such a young age.

He wondered to himself why anyone would hate her. She seemed nice enough to him.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sblack personed. he sensed that dominc maybe liked ginny more then a friend. it was funny to watch as he acted around ginny just to see his moves was enough entertainment for sirius.* hello. *he said politly to him.*

dominc

"Hello," Dominc said, smiling to Sirius, "We havn't met, have we?"

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* actually no. i'm sirius. *he held out his hand.* your dominc...

dominc

"Yes... but most people call me Nick." Dominc took his hand and gave him a look of pure confusion.

"How did you know that?" He asked Sirius.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smirked, "You shouldn't play games with peoples heads, Sirius." She told him, shaking her head.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah stood in the back like normally not bring attention to herself.