News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Protection, again?

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 9, 2007, 04:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Mother Mary Christopher!" Ginny snarled, rubbing her head, "Would you just shut up already?" She barked at the boy beside her. He immediately fell into a sulky silence, watching her out of the cornor of his eye.

He was about a foot or so taller then her, with sandy brown hair. He was cute, by most definitions, and Ginny knew the second she got him near those younger students they would lock their claws into him. She couldn't care less though. He scuffed his sneakers off of the road, then smirked, "You know what?" He said.

"Shut up." Ginny said, not looking at him, "I don't care, Conan. I wish you'd just shut up."

He scowled, "Really, it's not my fault they call you."

"And it's not my fault you keep getting death threats." Ginny groaned with anger.

Conan stopped walking, "So what? Are you saying I'm a bad King?" Ginny looked at him, boredom written all over her face, "You think you could do better, oh great and powerful Queen Ginvera?" He mimicked, "Then why don't you ever come back!"

"Because you don't want me there, you idiot."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah showed up there and set back there watching Ginny do this sort of scared.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius had been following sarah for entertainment these days, so when she popped up here, he was a little stunned. he hid in the shadows, watching as he saw Ginny...and no...could it be? Conan? the King?*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Conan's anger ebbed away slowly, "I...shut up."

Ginny starred at him, her eyes locked onto his, wondering how they could dislike each other so much now. Well, it wasn't all her fault, she hadn't planned to kill him.
"No, Conan. I never said I could do better at ruling our country." Ginny said, softly, remorse in her voice, "In fact, I was glad you wanted me out of there."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah stood there.

"ginny what going on."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny and Conan both jumped with surprise, "Wha?" Conan yelped, looking to Sarah with wide eyes.

Ginny smiled slightly shaken, "N-nothing Sarah."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her.

"Oh okay. Well hi there I'm Sarah." Sarah smiled at him.

Ginny Weasly

Conan looked at Sarah as though she was an alien, "Are you talking to me?" He asked, confused. He looked at Ginny, "Is she talking to me?"

"Being cooped up in the palace has socially retarded you, Conan." Ginny told him, frowning.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius walked out from behind a tree.* me...i didn't even have to be locked up to become socially retarded! hello there Conan, i'm Sirius.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

Conan shot Ginny a look of pure loathing, which Ginny returned. If looks could kill, they would have both killed each other many times over. He looked at Sarah and Sirius, offering a polite smile, "Excuse my ill mannered wife-"

"Ex-wife." Ginny interupted, and he shot her another look.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at Ginny.

"Wow. I mean I did not hear this story." Sarah then smiled.

"Well Ginny how you been."

ChoChangHP118

*sirius laughed inside his head at ginny and conan.* 

Ginny Weasly

Ginny crossed her arms, looking pained, "Annoyed." She said, summing it up in one word.

Conan threw his hands into the air in disgust, "You moody little-! Can't you ever be happy?!"

"Shut up."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* sarah...please please please promise me we will never end up like this! i might have to shoot myself if we do then.

Shara2007

"well I can't promise but I think that we will." Sarah smiled at him.

"So ginny how have you been."