News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hogsmeade Rade!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., March 28, 2002, 01:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

lets go then! Roxy, you lead the way, since we 'forgot' about you last time!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Harrys_girl_friend

Ok then lets go To Zonkos!!  *Inside Zonkos exchanging the muggle money* Ok guys! lets get some Dungbombs.
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Harrys_girl_friend

*Goes and picks up a pack of dung bombs*  Oh here Kaeli will you pay for this for me I will met you outside of honeydukes ok? *Hands Kaeli money and the pack of dung bombs* Thanks!  *Heads back to the three broomsticks and walks inside* *Walks back out with a butterbeer* *runs up to Sirius* Here ya go! *Runs over to honeydukes and stands outside waiting for Kaeli, Shuibee, and DDPC*
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*scans everything in Zonko's* What to get, what to get. *rubs chin musedly* SHould I get a few cheating quills?  Maybe an ink bottle that always leaks?  Or should I get some dungbombs like everyone else?  AH!  Too many desicions!!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Hey, you guys, why do you think that Roxy took off for a minute? She's not flirting with Sirius is she!!!! She better be just giving him food!!!!!!!

Okay, lets go to Honeydukes after this.
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Yeah... I wonder where she went.  Who would WANT to flirt with Siruis (besides you Kaeli)?
I'm not gonna get anything here.  There's not much I need.  
Can't wait for Honeydukes! *squeels*

DokkenSuite

I'm ready to go to Hunnydukes.I can't wait to get some yummy candy.I don't know what to get. :D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

So off we go?  Maybe we'll find Roxy on the way!

DokkenSuite

She might be trying to get Black in his humen form so she can flirt and not look like a dork.Don't worry I always say that.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

iluvehp

may i joine the rade
ron ron ron i love ron

DokkenSuite

A talking newbe:o!(We got some new pepole not posting :'()I don't care,but I dunno about the others :-/.They might say yes. :)

How'd you get here newbie?  We left the castle quite a bit ago...  :o can you apparate??

DokkenSuite

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!She's got dark magic ;).

*gasp* Oh no!

DokkenSuite

*We just joking ;D :D ;) :)*Loing it.