News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Favorite Novel?

Started by Greg, October 15, 2007, 11:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

What is your favorite novel of any genre? I have a large love for Little Women, David Copperfield, A Tale Of Two Cities, and, most importantly, The Five People You Meet In Heaven.

Ginny Weasly

I would have said 'Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card about a month ago.
But now I have to tell you, 'The Alchemyst {The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel}' is now my very favorite.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Xantier

The Reptile Room by: Lemony Snicket, or the Half-Blood Prince by: J.K. Rowling.

Dobby_ROX

If not Harry Potter then Probably Archer's Goon  ((Read It))

Sky

The Half-Blood Prince? Really? Hmm.

I think night was a good book. By Elie Wiesel. It's a real story about the Holocaust. It's really sad.

Miss Xantier

I learn't about the holocaust, and we watched clips from a long movie, called Shildler's List. I suck at spelling the name, its a true story. I liked Oskar and Raoul Wallenberg. New favorite! Sunset By: Erin Hunter.

~Chosen One~

There's a series called Ranger's Apprentice and the fourth one called The Battle for Skandia is really good
But remember happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light
-Albus Dumbledore

Dobby_ROX

I urge every being with taste in books to read the schooling around series written by: Andy Grithiffs and illustrated by: Terry Denton.

Trust me you will love this more than Harry Potter I did surprisingly. I finished the second in well about 6 and a half hours because I couldn't take my eyes out of it.

What are you waiting for go get yourself a copy!!!!

Dobby_ROX

Read hovercar racer by: Matthew Reily

darreinjhony

Hi..
My favorite Novel is Ulysses by James Joyce..

Sky

Hmm...I'm not really sure what my favorite novel is. I'm going to go with the book "Where the Heart Is" though I can't remember the author's name. Really good book, but probably more of a girl's story.

Miss Xantier

I have a favorite series right now: Nightworld

Bucky Black

life is more intereting then book for me right now!! I will hopefully read again some time soon!!!!

Miss Xantier

Reading Vampire Academy now. It's a really good book.

James156

I was reading a novel called Maximum Ride. Its pretty good. There are a lot of people reading the Vampire Academy.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!