News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Choice.... (Please PM Maddy or Vanessa to join.)

Started by Maddy, October 21, 2007, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddy

"What are you doing here...." She said as she layed down on the ground next to him.... "I mean you shouldn't be here... I don't want you to get hurt..." Maddy said correcting herself.

Troy

Troy knew that this might be his last chance to tell me. "I had to protect my sister and... the girl I love."

Maddy

Maddy jaw dropped.... "I... I love you too..." She manged to say.

Troy

Troy smiled. "Dates later, saving your life now." He said as Maddys father walked closer.

Maddy

Maddy quickly got to her feet. If her father has major powers.. then maybe she does too. She raised up her hands... and thought of the most powerful spell she knew.... instantly a huge shield was brought down over them... and her father was knocked back against a rock along with the remaining men. Maddy knew that since her father had hit the rock so hard...... that he would die instantly from a broken neck...

Troy

Troy knew that this was the end, the other men ran away. He moved his hand from where he had been hit and saw a deep gash with blood but quickly covered it back up, not wanting to scare Maddy.

Maddy

Maddy ran back over to Troy...."Are you alright?" She asked him. Knowing that he was definatly hurt... she wanted the truth.

Troy

LordBlaZe

The man that helped took out the other men and was amazed at Maddy's awesome power, she definitely had something hidden inside of her, he moved towards the shadow and walked towards his smaller companion. He nodded and vanished into dark smoke.

Blaze nodded back and removed his dark hooded cloak. He walked towards his 3 friends and gulped, "That was close" he said but saw that Maddy and Troy were having a little moment, he moved over to Vanessa and kissed her, "I'm glad your okay"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

"Im glad your okay too." Vanessa said, kissing him back.
--Taken--

Maddy

"No Troy... You aren't okay..." Maddy felt terrible that her father had done this to him.

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled and looked back at Troy, he was hurt up pretty bad. He walked over to Maddy, "I think you should get him to Madame Pomfrey, nothing looks to bad but we can't be sure" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa frowned. "Troy if anythings wrong, please tell me! Im your sister I need to know."
--Taken--

Maddy

"He's losing a lot of blood... We need to get him to her fast...." Maddy replied worriedly.

LordBlaZe

Blaze took out his wand and looked over some of the wounds, "Episkey" he said and some cuts slowly wounded up. He wasn't that good of a healer so he put his hand on Troy's shoulder. "We have to get him to the hospital wing now" he said and he disapparated himself and Troy to the hospital wing...
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain