News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Choice.... (Please PM Maddy or Vanessa to join.)

Started by Maddy, October 21, 2007, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa grabed Maddys arm and disaperated. "Do you think he will be allright?"
--Taken--

Maddy

"Yeah... well.. to tell you the truth.." Maddy said with an extremely worried look in her eyes..."I don't know... My father is so powerful..."

Troy

Troy felt himself being picked up. He groaned, the pain was getting worse.

Maddy

Maddy felt so bad for Troy. She felt like it was sorta her fault... it was her father....

Vanessa

"I cant do this." Vanessa felt tears run down her face. She fell to her knees, afraid for her twin brothers life.
--Taken--

Maddy

"Vanessa no...." Maddy felt everything fall down on her. "Everthing will be okay!" She said as she picked up Vanessa off the floor. "Look at me... You have to trust me.... Everything will be fine!"

Vanessa

"Maddy dont worry about me. Just go with Troy." Vanessa voice quivvered as she said his name.
--Taken--

Maddy

"No... I'm not leaving you here. You have to come into the room. Troy needs you." Maddy convinced Vanessa.

Vanessa

Vanessa shook her head. Im sorry. She runs off down the hall, tears streaming down her face. She had to call her mom.
--Taken--

Maddy

Maddy had a feeling that she knew where Vanessa was going... so she just let her go. Walking into the room.... Maddy saw Troy lying on the bed.... with Blaze nearby.

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked at her and smiled slightly, "He should be alright, Madame Pomfrey said he'll need to sleep it off for a while and take some medication. A few bad cuts and a fracture i think but nothing too serious. Where's Vanessa?"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Dylan

Dylan walked into the hospital. "Can I see Troy Parkinson?" He asked the lady at the front desk. The lady gave him the room number and he started walking to his room. "Hey I got Vanessas call. Is everything allright?"

Maddy

"Vanessa went to call her mom Blaze... She should be here soon." Maddy was still staring at Troy.... She was devestated. Her father did this to him......

Vanessa

Quote from: Dylan on October 26, 2007, 05:52:18 AM
Dylan walked into the hospital. "Can I see Troy Parkinson?" He asked the lady at the front desk. The lady gave him the room number and he started walking to his room. "Hey I got Vanessas call. Is everything allright?"
"I think hes going to be allright." Vanessa said to Dylan. She called him... he was the only one who really acted as if they were her family. Her parents had allways loved Lisa the most.
--Taken--

Dylan