News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Detention

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 25, 2007, 06:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Dark was falling and Ginny lifted her head off her desk. She quickly shoved the book she had been reading closed and stod, stretching her arms above her head. She sighed, rubbing her eys and checking the clock.

"Sirius should be here soon..." She said to herself.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius had just turned the corner then stopped and breathed. this was, surprisingly enough, his first detention with ginny. he looked at the darkening sky and walked up to ginny's door, he was for some reason nervous but luckily not scared.  he knocked and waited.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Come in." Ginny said, hurridly trying to pull papers over the title of the book she had been reading.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius opened the door and walked in, looking at Ginny acting as though he could care less about everything.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Alright, come with me, Sirius." Ginny said, nodding a little and leading him out of the office. As soon as he was out she locked the door with a key, then looked at him.

"I think you're going to write lines..." She said, musing, "To be truthful, I haven't decided what you'll be doing."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius supressed a smile.* leave it to you to not know what to do. *he walked along with her.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shrugged, "It an old habit of mine." She retorted, not looking at him. She rubbed the back of her neck then snapped her fingers.

"I've got it. Follow me." She began to head up the stairs closest to her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed.* yay... *he muttered and followed her.*

Ginny Weasly

She led him up to the Astronamy tower, where telescopes sat on all sides of the tower.

"You get to clean these, without magic." She told him, glaning up at the sky.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* way to take the fun out of life. *he walked over to a corner and found a bucket in the corner filled with water and soap.* ha, lucky me. *he said before walking over to the first one, peaking through the telescope and seeing fingerprints and other things all over it that first years must have been careless enough to not care about. he began cleaning the telescopes. it went faster then he thought, a few of them had some murky brown stuff that he didn't know and didn't want to know what it was. it didn't come off until he finally scraped it off with his fingers. but, with his fingernails brown and his hands allclamy from the water, after about a half an hour of finger cramping cleaning. sirius was finished.*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny had been sitting on the ledge, her feet hanging out over. She leaned back on her hands, turning to face him.
"All done?" She asked, smiling at him now. She had pulled a sweatshirt on over her t-shirt, and it was too big on her, but she didn't mind. Her hair was down, keeping her ears warm against the fall night, and now she looked mor like the teenager she ws then the teacher she had to be.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius put the bucket back in its corner.* that wasn't the first time i had to clean those...after about three times it gets easier. *he walked up beside her...*

Ginny Weasly

"You can go back to your common room if you'd like. There's no need for me to have you finish all the work I can think of tonight. You have a month..." She shrugged, then looked up at the sky, the moon and stars lighting up her eyes as she smiled.

"I'm going to hang out up here for a bit longer, though."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

*sirius sighed, then looked at the telescope nearest him.* would you mind if i examined the stars a little? *he asked her. he didn't have very special powers at a lot of things. but one thing he could do was read stars allignments pretty good. he was always amazing at astronomy and it was his favorite subject. well tied with DADA of course.*

Ginny Weasly

"Do what you want. Your detention is over for tonight." She told him, glancing at hm for a moment, then hugging herself.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret