News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

i'm new

Started by harry_is_cute, April 22, 2002, 09:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

HERMINE!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

:( Dead. Boring boring boring boring boring boring!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

yeah... me so bored... and it's an hour and a half away from lunch... *big ol' bored sigh*

DokkenSuite

When you said that you forgot the n at the end.(this book I read had it over 40 times.If you read the whole book with it in there you would remeber the spelling)(thae book was Summer Of My Germen Solgjer.)I HATE SPELLING!!!!!!!! >:(
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

spelling, spelling, spelling. I'm starting to 'severely dislike' it too 'cuz everyone's asking me how to spell at school. >:( aggrivating! :(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

I only like spelling 'coz I'm good at it.... but it is way aggrivating when everyone that is spelling-disabled asks you 24/7 how to spell the easiest words!!  It makes me angry.

hpcoolest5

Yeah. Me 2. My used-to-be friends always ask me how to spell things. Sometimes I try not to tell them but I always do. I'm a softy! :( ::) Mmmmm. Yup. O-otey! ;) ;D I'll be leaving this post box now, then, okay? Yah. I'll be back, though!  ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Why yousa going?I like Jar Jar.

hpcoolest5

Miisa not leaving! Miisa just left the box! Miisa certainly not leave! How wude! j/k. ;D j/k about the wude (rude) part. ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I was asking Shui.She said something about leaving.

hpcoolest5

;D :o ;D O! I was wondering about that! ;D ;D like, I didn't know she said anything about leaving, but about what u said..... never mind. ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

;D Hee, I'm being stupid. ;D Not purposely, of course!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!