News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Parkinson

(just to let everyone know i'm playing bellatrix in this rp so dont freak out when i say bellatrix ok thank you)(also this is based on the breakout of ten death eaters in the book and movie number 5. so kind of base all thoughts on that)
The woman sat there. Dark circles under her eyes. Her hair wild and tangled. Her sleeves were pulled up and she was looking at her left arm with great interest.
Bellatrix stood up and went to the door where the dementors stood. She wanted out. Now. She went and sat back down listening to the waves and thunder outside. A great storm was approaching. Then suddenly lighting struck and hit the building. Bellatrix ducked and grabbed her wand. She walked and started laughing maniacally. She was free.A fourth of the prison had been blown away where all death eaters were located and dementors were trying to get them from escaping. Bellatrix felt a burn in her left arm and looked at it. It was the dark mark and it was moving and black. He was back. The dark lord was coming for her.

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort was flying through the air. Swiping off all the dementors as they were in his control. As he did he knew power would come back to his alliances. His old friends. Death eaters. "Come."he yelled. They all flew into the air and away.....to god know's where.............

dobby888

((I'm going to be a death eater even though I'm from Gryffindor so what should my name be?? Can I make it up or is there a certain name I need to have?))

Lisa Parkinson

((you can make one up. and THANKS FOR POSTING!!! finally somebody posts lol))

dobby888

((Lol I read your desperate cry for help... so I came as quick as I could.))

Jezebel flew off into the night laughing hysterically.  Finally she was free. The Dark Lord had saved her.  She must do him good and not fail him again.

Lisa Parkinson

((nice name))

"Where are we going my lord?"she smiled widely. She admired him so much. The greatest evil sorcerer of all. Even greater than Grindewald. Even though he was in his own prison.

dobby888

((Thanks I went to google and typed in evil names...))

Jezebel flew along silently, but listened intently at the same time.

Voldyrocks01

"Where I started myself as the most evil sorcerer."he said gliding past her. "We're almost there."he said his voice excited to see his fellow death eaters again.((even though it's only lisa and dobby. we gotta spread the word more!!!!

stella_parkenson

(( noo need to i found it and read it whatever so like uhh yea))

stella rockwood (i think it was) came in sight floating around the area. "now where to master?" she questioned.
Its a small world out there, so don't loose the friends you already have...

dobby888

Jezebel flew on and listened ever closer for his response.

fudge0604

Crankymasy (( i coulden't find anyother name)) Was flying he went next to his lord and asked him.
" Where are we heading?"

Post Potter depression.

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort smiled.
"To Malfoy's Mansion....that is our new headquarters. I will explain everything when we get there."he said smiling ever wider. What a wonderful day.

dobby888

Jezebel's eyes grew bright with exitement before she hardened them back into their normal icy blue.  She had always wanted to go to the Malfoy Mansion.  So many plots of evil distruction had been made there.  She couldn't wait to be part of one.

stella_parkenson

floating along silently about ready to kill crankymasy, she just floated off just ignoring the feeling to kill him.
Its a small world out there, so don't loose the friends you already have...

Lisa Parkinson

Bellatrix smiled and laughed the laugh only she could produce. The one of terrifying proportions. "What a great plan my Lord."she said laughing ever harder.