News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jezebel heard RyLee hit her head, and she froze, glancing back to make sure that RyLee was okay.  When she saw that she was, Jezebel continued on her way, shaking her head slightly.  She began to see the light ahead, and automatically began to crawl faster.  She reminded herself to be cautious, and tried to stick to her normal pace.

Voldimort101

(Lets make a sick twisted end.I'm on youtube right now.)

lexip.13

(lol i can't believe this thing is still on here btw i was lisa parkinson and voldyrock01 so do you mind if i join again?)
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

dobby888

((Go ahead! It is your thread... We just kind of took it over! XD))

Voldimort101

(I dont mind.But only if i can still be Voldimort!)

dobby888

((You should give people more time to post.  Only 6 days had passed in between your posts... have more patience!))

Voldimort101

(a few months later)

Voldimort knew what day it was,but decided not to give the b-day boy his present yet.He would give it to him when evryone least expected it.

(lolz!u know who im talking about!)

Alken

A great idea to spoil the Birthday of the character. I really think what is going in the mind of the boy in his birthday when he is very much known to the situation.

-----------------

Alken

Best in Communication

Miss Xantier

(Hey Rebeca. Great to have you back! Ignore Alken, he is a advertising spammer.)

Voldimort101

(ok.Whats wrong with him anyway?Why dose he do this?)

Voldimort101

(guys its been months on this one r we ever going to start again?)

Miss Xantier

Miss Xantier