News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort smiled at her. "Yes I know. And here we come now."he said landing like landing on air. The lights came on as he walked forward to the gate. At once the gate spoke "What is your buisness?"Lucious's voice said. "It is the Dark Lord and his followers."he said. The gate opened without a reply. "And now the fun begins."he smiled slowly opening the door.

dobby888

Jezebel was too busy looking at the amazing Mansion towering above her, that she barely remembered to land.

stella_parkenson

Stella stared about, doing absolutely nothing but eating chips and leaning back in her favorite chair.
"Good god, what're we doing now?" she said rather uncaringly, and stuffed a chip in her mouth.
Its a small world out there, so don't loose the friends you already have...

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Peter was twitching.And as Thalia watched Draco hit him again."Crucio!"Thalia watched ,with love in her eyes, her new husbend attack Peter Petingrue again and again."M-m-master p-p-please s-s-stop!""I will not stop!"He roared."Lord Voldimorts order ratty!Now MOVE!""I did not mean to hurt him M-m-master!"Cried Peter."YOU-KILLED-MY-FATHER"Cried Draco Malfoy as he hit him with the cruciartus curse with every word."I d-d-did no-"He broke off in mid-sentence because Thalia cried"Of course you didn't mean to yell ' AVADA KEDAVERA ' right at him you big-""ARGGH"-FAT"AHHH"-MORON!!!""AHHHRGGGH"

(Thalia is me...)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

Thalia and Draco walked into their,and waiting there for them was The Dark Lord himself"What are you doing here?" asked Draco."Well this is our new headquarters." Said that high,cold voice Draco knew only too well."And where might your fayther be?" He sneared." My father was killed by this oaf."He said pulling Peter up."Ahh,used 'Avada Kedavera'didn't he?"He asked."Of course Master,as you know only too well." Thalia watched him stugling too stop himself from using the curse too."Master"She said quickly,"we know where the Potter boy is hidding." "Oh,and who is this Malfoy?" "My wife!"

dobby888

((Don't post right after yourself.  Give someone else a turn to say something.  Also, only play your characters.))

uglycupcakes

RyLee walked up to the Malfoy mansion. She was familiar with the place and the people inside. She opened the gate that lead to the mansion, she head the gate creak even though she was trying to be quiet.
    She didn't have the typical look of a death eater, her ginger hair was half way down her back and she looked, regrettably in her opinion, like a Weasly, although she was not. She was pretty enough, but not gorgeous. Her blue eyes contrasted strongly with hair, but it complemented her ivory skin tone.
   She was lucky enough to escape Askaban, so she didn't look sick or weak like she was sure some of her friends would. She pulled down the handle on the door and peaked into the mansion not sure what to expect. RyLee let herself and sat down in the parlor, waiting for a house elf or somebody to greet her.

dobby888

Jezebel entered shortly after RyLee and followed her to the parlor.  She was slightly windblown from her recent flight, and tried to clean up slightly in the mirror mounted on the wall. 

She looked at RyLee in the mirror and said, "Hello there RyLee! I hope all things are well?"

uglycupcakes

"Better, now that the Dark Lord is back." RyLee said. Then she observed Jezebels apperance and concluded, "Azkaban?" RyLee was proud she was able to stay out of Azkaban while some of the Dark Lord followers hadn't been as smart as her and gotten themselves caught.

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Oh,hello."cried "Thalia,Rylee how are you?"

dobby888

Jezebel thought about her answer for a moment before replying, "Yes... however, I was only in for a week!  The hair is mostly from the ride over! I made the mistake of wearing my hair down."

She was very proud of her short stay there, nearly every Death Eater had been, but most were there for years.

uglycupcakes

"Hm," RyLee slightly impressed by Jezebels short stay. "Who got you?" She asked wondering if was one of the same people that had been working to get her into the dreadful place. Then she turned to acknowledge Thalia. "Fine, but who are you?" She asked sounding skeptical of death eater she didn't recognize.

dobby888

Jezebel cast a confused glance toward the unknown Death Eater before replying.  "I didn't actually know the guy...  He helped to break out a few Death Eaters on the same night.  Never even told me his name!"  She shrugged.  "Not that I cared.  He wasn't much of a looker anyways."

uglycupcakes

"Ah, well bet it was the same man who almost got me, always bragging about at the death eaters he got, had a big scar over right eye, Sound familiar?" RyLee asked. She began to grow inpatient at the lack of hospitality. They had been sitting there for almost five minutes, and the only person who had entered was Thalia. She glanced around the room absorbing some of the odd artifacts and then looked at Jezebel and directed a question at her, "I felt my mark burn, why were we summoned here to wait around?"

dobby888

"Yeah! That's the one! A little chubby around the face?  Plenty of chins to go around?"  Jezebel laughed, coming to sit on a couch that creaked with age. 

She noticed RyLee looking around and she did the same, seeing some similar things to what she owned, and others that seemed out of place.  She felt RyLee's eyes on her, and she turned to answer her question.

"It is strange for the Dark Lord to make us wait.  Of course, his will is my command, so I'm happy to sit here."  Jezebel didn't actually know first hand if it was strange for the Dark Lord to make them wait, but she had heard an older Death Eater say it.  When she spoke those words, it made her feel like a true follower.