News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mass Breakout from Azkaban(death eaters only)

Started by Lisa Parkinson, December 13, 2007, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

"Thats the one," RyLee laughed along with Jezebel while trying to keep her laugh quitier because the house was so eerily noiseless. She wait a little longer, becoming even more frustrated, she called out, "Hello?". Then around the corner came a small house elf. This one seemed to be different from the Malfoys old house elf but then she remembered the story of Harry Potter freeing the elf. She looked at the elf and then kicked it. She asked it with bitter disrespect, "Why haven't you welcomed us into your home yet?"

dobby888

Jezebel smiled when RyLee kicked the elf.  She glared at it as RyLee spoke.  The house-elf was a light tan-ish color and had a long grimy t-shirt on that went to it's knees.  There were several holes, and the house-elf had bruises and cuts all over it's body.

"Well?" Jezebel said.  "You had better answer her!"

uglycupcakes

"I'm sorry miss! Lambis so, so, sorry!" The elf called Lambis layed down at RyLees feet and said "Please don't tell my master!" RyLee kicked him again and then said, "Where is the Dark Lord?" The elf pulled himself up to his feet and then said, "Come with me." The elf lead them into another dark parlor. There was a table with several chairs around a wooden table. The wood was dark and the blinds pulled making the room look elegant but scary. "Please sit."

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Oh,I'm sorry I did not intrduce myself.The names Thalia Malfoy,or Mrs.Malfoy."Said Thalia curtly to Rylee,"I know all of the death eaters."She said holding her hand out for Rylee to shake.

uglycupcakes

"Hm.." Said RyLee, arrogant as always. "Strange.. I wasn't aware the young Mr. Malfoy was married. Surely I would have been invited to the ceremony." RyLee changed her attentions back to the houself and snapped, "I'll have some herbal tea at exactly 65 degrees, and quickly."

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Of course,Kreacher!"Replied Thalia"Oh anyway we could not send out invites-get some tea Kreacher-by owl,I'm so sorry you wern't invited-thanks Kreacher-and here's your tea Rylee"

I LOVE HARRY POTTER(Liz)

"Lambis!Go to your room you are too young to be a suitable houseelf.Rylee if you need help use Kreacher,he's my mother-in-law's houseelf."Said Thalia.Then she turned into a cat."Oh."She said turning back to human,"I'm an anamargis"She told Rylee"It helps with spying on that Potter boy, ergg!Well Kreacher listen to miss Rylee"'Course Kreacher will listen to miss Rylee."Said Kreacher taking Rylee's hand.

uglycupcakes

(Not to be rude, but Kreacher is Harry and Sirius's in the book. Never the Malfoys.. so we should proably go back to the character i created... also this is all based on the book so Malfoy wasn't married when he was still in highschool..)

Miss Xantier

Nyoka walked up to the Malfoy Manor with silence, the wind blowing her long black hair behind her, but there was no wind, Nyoka kept walking up towards the manor, and then smiled mischievously, and her ringing voice, but it was vile tone she usually talked in, she wore a black willowy dress and black high-heels. Her bloodish eyes startling eyes, looked around, and stared at Thailia, and then at Peter Pettagrew. Then said "Hello, RyLee, Jezebel, Thailia. How is the dark lord? Are you making him happy? If not, then you will earn something worse then death. Broken out of Azkaban finally." She smirked, it was surely gonna be different. That little retched child was still alive, and it was up to her to that child. The forbidden race was growing more and more. Glaring, she was gonna be getting everyone back for what happened to her, she had to go in hiding, and it wasn't easy.

(Nyoka's powers are just like Jane's from Twilight. That's who I modeled this character after, but in HP time. Nyoka means Snake.)

dobby888

Jezebel followed the incompetent houseelf into the dark parlor and sat down.  She glared at the houseelf as it walked out of the room.  "Anyways... where were we?"  She asked, as another Death Eater walked into the room. 

Jezebel smiled at the newcomer. "Hello..." She greeted, glancing up and down her figure to see if she was indeed a force to be reckoned with.

Miss Xantier

Nyoka watched Jezebel with interest, she nodded with recognition. She controlled herself to not torture the fellow mate.

dobby888

Jezebel continued to measure up the newcomer.  "I'm Jezebel, and you are?"  She asked, snobbishly.  Jezebel hadn't seen her before, but wondered if she had been a Death Eater for a long time.

Miss Xantier

Nyoka watched Jezebel and then hear them introduce themselves, she replied "Nyoka. It's interesting to meet you.", her eyes glinted, and looked around the room, and saw a very old house-elf just standing there in the corner of the room. Nyoka smiled evilly at the house-elf and the house-elf began to withered in pain. Then Nyoka stopped and ordered the house-elf to go get her a cup of tea. Nyoka started glaring at the house-elf quickly ran out of the room and started making her tea. Nyoka smirked, and took her seat in a chair near the end of the table. The old house-elf return and had white-hair and wore a very old dress, that was fading and had holes in it. The house-elf sat the tea on the table in front of Nyoka. Then shooed away, in fear of getting hurt again, not knowing that the pain was just a illusion. Nyoka smirked and sipped her hot tea. Crossing her legs and then said to Jezebel "What have I missed while I was in hiding from the ministry?"

dobby888

"I'm not quite sure" Jezebel said, "I'm a fairly new Death Eater, but we were called here tonight for reasons unknown to me."  She wanted Nyoka to know that she didn't have many answers, but not to think that she was brand new and stupid.

Miss Xantier

"Aaaaaah, so you're new. Where's the dark lord then?" said Nyoka in a light tone in her voice. "To be forewarned, don't upset me. For you will be wishing you were dead." said Nyoka notifying the new death eater.