News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.red is the new common

Started by Xaver, December 20, 2007, 01:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

(This one is open, and not really planned. Just don't go all-out posting without me! I'll be back for more posting around the 26th)

The Cruciatus curse was illegal.
Ginny had said so, known so - so why on earth, left, and right...

Xaver cracked his head on something uneven, and solid, rolling to lay face first on the damp, undergrowth-ridden forest floor of Hogwarts, sucking in a few mildewy pine needles, and cussing as he did so.

"You sick, filthy black-breed!"

Xaver snorted, chuckling, despite the unevenness in his voice, and slowly pushing himself up, he spit, the thick and metallic taste lingering, even as the blood left his mouth.
A foot connected with his side and he grunted as he jerked, tumbling over himself in a tangle of arms, and wings, and body, and bushes until finally he connected with a tree with a dull crunch. He slumped to the ground, crumpling slightly, his wings at odd angles draped over him.

"Good to see you, too, brother."

There was a laugh, from across the clearing that, should the octaves have been a bit lower, and warmer by a season, might have mirrored Xaver's own.
Xences shook his head, dark wings of his own swaying behind him as he walked to where Xaver lay, pushing him with the toe of his boot onto his back. Xaver grunted, but allowed himself to be moved, finding no energy, anyway, to fight it. He lay at his twin's feet in much of a heap, blood splayed over his chin, and cheek, and a stream trickling over his neck from an odd-angled gash at his hairline. His blue shirt was stretched way out, and torn.

"Call your dog off, will you?"

Xences snorted, and looked to the side, to the woman standing quite still, a few feet from the winged twins, her wand raised, and jaw clenched.
Ready to curse if given an order, just as instructed.

Xaver looked at her more closely, and began that humorless chuckle again, coughing every now and then.

"You're Mimi, right?"

The woman's cheeks puffed, and Xences delivered another heavily-powered kick to Xaver's side, silencing him, give or take a few gasps, and curses of his own.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Shara2007

(I won't)

Sarah had been walking in the forest when she saw what was happenning. She knew she had to help so she drew her wand and thought of how to help him.

*Xaver I'm going to help you and you can't do nothing to stop me so you better help me on what I need to do* Sarah stood there trying to remeber spells.

She could not think of any so she just turned around the tree and held her wand at the girl standing there with hers drawn.

"Drop the wand before I hurt you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus heard Sarah's voice. he went towards it. Then he saw her pointing her wand at someone else.
Who is this? Albus thought too her.

Post Potter depression.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira walked through the forest to see Sarah with wand drwan. She could not see what else was going on so she hid in the branches of a tree and slowly krept closer tree to tree until she was above the action.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Xaver

Sarah's thoughts reached him like fire, arresting his already raw mental state relentlessly. Xaver winced, his head searing, and did not reply, though he heard her quite clearly. Xaver looked up when he heard footsteps - and nearly groaned. Three more that were involved.. three more likely to die if his brother's temper peaked.
The woman, Mimi, squeaked slightly when Sarah appeared, though she hardened her expression, unable to conceal mocking amusement, when Xences whirled at her voice.

"You dare threaten a subject of my service?"

Xences looked very much like Xaver, tall, lean - though where Xaver was almost devastatingly handsome, and rightfully fit from manual labor, and exercise, Xences was thin - but cold. Darkly so, his entire creature radiated of a man changed not by time, exactly, but by darker substances. Xences clenched his jaw, his eyes fixed on Sarah, his wings (huge, but not so much enormous as Xaver's) dark folds behind him, but tense.

"Leave her alone, Xences."

Xaver gritted his teeth, and pushed himself up, despite the dizzying, painful protest in his body. He looked over the group, and almost winced.
But Xences walked foreword, gripping Mimi at the side of her neck and shoving her away, stopping just before Sarah.

"I dare you try curse me, you filthy-"

"I said ENOUGH," Xaver hissed.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Shara2007

Sarah stood there she was scared but she was not going to let them hurt Xaver.

"Ya I was. I mean if she did something." Sarah smiled trying to be strong.

"I would not of if she had just stood there." She was thinking of the spells she knew.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Xaver

Xences's hand twitched, and then suddenly he was upon her, one hand gripping her mouth, and the other her throat.
"Even if she did something, it would have been because I told her to do it. But I don't need some pawn to tear your pretty face off..."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Shara2007

Sarah stood there having problems breathing.

She sent him a message. *go on. I'm not scared of you*

She was not going to show fear since she wanted to help Xaver.

Xaver

Xaver snarled when Xences went to Sarah, and the moment he touched her, he became tense. Nervous. One wrong move..
He caught the message as easily as his twin - and though they were as different as night and day, the same odd surprise alit both their similar features.

"You are one of those, then? One of those petty Humans wrapped up in my twin's spell? Tell me, girl - you are prepared to die for him?"
Xences shook his head, disgusted.
"I could tell you the TRUE stories about that would make your heart stall before I even ripped it from you."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Shara2007

Sarah sat there barely able to breath and the only thing she could think of was Xaver as a friend.

*Yes I would die for him. He is a friend and that what friends do*

Ginny Weasly

"Xences, really, you are pathetic."

Ginny stood, no less than five feet away. She was shaking her head slowly, her eyes meeting Xaver's for a split second, then zooming back to Xences and Sarah.

"I admit to staying out of the way when you fight with your brother, but this girl...she's a student of mine, and I'm afraid I can't just sit still while you threaten her."

She reached up, self-consiously tugging on a strand of her bright red hair, "And it's is so pathetic of you to even want to hurt her. Even more so than it is of you to use that one to do your bidding." She jerked her chin in Mimi's direction, rolling her eyes at the woman, "You know...he kills most of his servants once they have outlived their use." She told her pointedly.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Molly

Molly heard alot of yelling and ran towards the noise. She saw Xaver and Xences. She stood behind sarah and sent her a message I'm gonna help you she wasn't sure what to do so she waited for someone to move.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah looked towards Ginny with fear in her eyes. Sarah knew that if she did not get lose soon she was going to die. She was getting to where she could not breathe or even think strait.

Xaver

Xences cackled.
"What friends do?!-"

"Xences, really, you are pathetic."
At Ginny's voice, both the twins whirled. Xaver met her eyes for a moment, his own filled with a mix of emotions - and Xences watched them, a grin slowly forming over his lips, his own eyes stormy.
Mimi twitched, her bottom lip trembling, but she tipped her head up at Ginny, and 'hmph'ed, rolling her eyes in return.

Xences shook his head, finally looking back to the girl, standing almost helpless in his hold. Grinning still, even as Xaver approached him, he drew Sarah into his arms almost like a lover, pushing her head back. He ran his tongue along the soft skin of her neck, and then forcefully kissed her - then pushed her away. Where his mouth had touched her, her skin was burned a dark, blue hue.. Not permanant, maybe, but painful.

Xaver pounced.
One hand gripping Xences's hair, and ripping his head back, the other gripping his twin's throat, Xaver kicked his legs out from beneath him, forcing him down with a mental blow that radiated a blue mist about them.
"Come, now, brother-mine, I just wanted to talk-"
"Your methods of conversation have long since passed their era of acceptance."
"If I remember correctly you quite enjoyed that era, yourself, brother-"
Xaver, kneeling over Xences, with one knee planted firmly over the spot just beneath his twin's ribs, and one hand still gripping his hair, pressed harder with his knee, until Xences was cursing - and laughing. Though there was nothing humorous about his laugh - everything about his creature seemed to be void of any emotion but a sort of insane fury...
"You see?"

Xaver shook his head, part-way through a curse when Xences swung at him, his fingers suddenly claws. He reached up and gripped one of Xaver's wings, claws and fingers puncturing, and ripping, dark blood spraying over the lightly colored earth. Xaver jerked, and cried out in both surprise and pain, his enormous wings beating furiously..
"Odi et amo."

click here

Shara2007

Sarah feel to the ground in pain. She was barly able to breathe to so that  made it worse. She laid there staring at Xaver fight his brother hoping she would beable to see this later.

*Ginny help me* Sarah sent her as she looked at her quickly then clothes her eyes in pian.