News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.red is the new common

Started by Xaver, December 20, 2007, 01:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's eyes grew dark and instictivly she spat in his face, "You are so worthless and pathetic." She hissed in an undertone to him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver's wing stung, oddly, when they folded behind him. He stepped toward Xences and Ginny, but the latter lifted his arm, and a blue burst of energy sent him flying. He clipped a tree, and spiraled, and then fell out of view.
Xences turned back to Ginny, wiping his arm over his face, hissing.

"Disgusting, st-" His voice broke off into a strangled cry, and he was torn from her, drug away, spun, and he landed as a mass of bloodied limbs and wings.
There were gashes across the vast expanses of his wings, immerciful and deep, feathers torn and mangled, and bloodied, around them. There was a cut from his mouth, to the crook of his jaw, deep ones across his chest, and back, and thighs, and arms. But, signifigantly, they all burned, brightly, as if he'd been cut up by a branding-iron.

Xaver, suddenly there, leaned down, and gripped Xences's shirt, lifting him to his feet and ignoring the surprised groan.
He threw him as if he weighed nothing, spun and kicked him squarely in the middle, and Xences flew back with the massive power of the kick. Xaver waved his hand, then - and mid-air, Xences disappeared.

Xaver stared at the spot where he had disappeared, his eyes dark. Furious.

It wasn't very often he lost his temper. And, scarily, he still retained most of it...
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny still hadn't moved, but her fists were clenched and she was pale. Her breathing was irregular, and she wavered slightly. She closed her eyes, struggling to calm her jumping heart. She was terrified.

Xences was one of the few things she was actually afraid of.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah sat there and stood watching knowing she would help it she had to. She knew she need to relax but she held her wand at her side as she stood there waiting to see if they needed her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Xaver

Xaver kept his eyes adverted, and looked at no one. Fuming. Furious. The air around him literally pulsed with his still eager power - not so often let loose, his instinct was to continue fighting. To kill.
His instinct.

He clenched his jaw, pulling his wing over his chest, and under his arm, extending the feathered enormity completely, the end feathers reaching yards beyond him, and draping the ground at his feet. He ran his fingertips over the series of punctures that ran completely through his wing. And were shredded, from his own fidgeting, the seperate wounds ripped long, and wide. Almost gentle, he traced his fingers over the gaping injuries, absently toying with a bent, matted feather.

The wounds weren't healing.

Normally, his body instantly began healing itself.

Nothing was happening.

Dully, Xaver realized that he hurt. He was hurting.
He cursed under his breath.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

After a long moment, Ginny opened her eyes, her breathing slow and regular now. Her fists unclenched and she looked around, at the younger students, then at Xaver. Focusing on him, watching him play with his wings.

She didn't say anything, and she didn't move towards him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira's eyes were pools of fright at what just happened. The air was tense and she could still feel it, as if the fight were still happening. No one spoke, she looked up from the ground to look at the damage done. Shw wanted to know if she was the only one this jumpy, nervous... scared. She caught a flash of expression across Ginny's face not long, but long enough also to tell her she wasn't the only terrified one. Finally she noticed Cody and Molly behind different trees, and Xaver. He looked hurt bad, she wanted to go help, but... She just stayed there taking her hair that had fallen out and draggingit back into her normal ponytail draping her shoulder.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Xaver

Xaver finally released his wing, retracting the feathered enormity to fold behind his back, wincing, and muttering a low groan as he did so - though there was no concealing the frustration in his tones. His eyes flickered over the earth before him, and he pulled a face. It was littered, splattered, in various lines, with both Xences's, and his own, blood. Mostly in oval lines, falling during their fight.
Arguing in front of innocents that could easily have been killed.

Xences could have cared less, if he'd killed them.

What most didn't understand - was, had Xaver lost control ...he wasn't so certain he wouldn't have tried to kill them, either.

The thought sickened him.

Refusing to look at anybody, he spread his wings, fighting off the look of utter pain that tried to write itself over his face, and he jumped upward. With one great thrust of his wings, he was gone, propelled into the darkening skies, and far away, out of their line of sight...
"Odi et amo."

click here

cody

Cody watched Xaver leave, he frowned. For some reason Cody admired Xaver, there was somethin about him that made him want to be like him. Maybe it was the power. No, it couldnt be.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira finally realized all the splattered blood. Her eyes turned pure white and the blood rapidly soaked into the grass, until it was gone. Mira felt there was no need for anyone else to know of the fight today.

Shara2007

Sarah stood there still hurting not knowing what to do or even is she should move.

"Okay I think we should all head back to the school." Sarah siad trying to get someone attention and sort of clear her minds. She was having trouble breathing as it was.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira didn't move only moved her fingers through the back of her ponytail. She finally spoke. "Oh yeah we should I guess..."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny closed her eyes again, "Go. Stay safe."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver heard Ginny.
Of course he heard her.

He made no response, but slowly, as the day proceeded into night - it began snowing. A slight trickle, at first, before it was a blurry downpour...
"Odi et amo."

click here

fudge0604

Albus had watched the whole scene with his mouth hanging big and open.
He was..... Well he diden't knew. The whole of him where suprised afraid and scared and shocked.
He saw the others start walking and followed them.

Post Potter depression.