News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I think it's time for a... ANYTHING FIGHT!!!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 23, 2002, 09:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

RULES1. No fists fights!
2. No verbal fights!
3. You can do just about anything! (ex./ throw sparkles, shoot ppl with water guns filled with ooblek, make ppl morph into weird lookin creatures)
4. This is supposed to be fun!  And not perposfully mean!

Okay, you guys ready?  On your marks, get set, GOOOO!!! *shoots a gun into the air and down falls streamers and glitters and balloons, and YELLOW FLYING MONKEYS!!!*[/color]
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

*throws waterballoon at shui while she was carrying her monkii. Accidentally hit monkii...monkii runs....away.....sorry shui!***
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

*Pulls Kaeli's pants and trows a dung bomb down them*Phow!!Is it just me our do you smell something?
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

*wips out wand and :: POOF! :: Everyone now has lion tails that constantly shed... shiny... stuff* KAELI!  My monkii!! Nooooo!  *runs after monkii* Come 'er little monkii!  Come 'er!

Kaeli

*Kaeli grabs monkii and holds it ransom. Shui should be getting the note any minute now....*

*sees note fly through and grabs it.  Reads it and cries* I want my monkii!! *Looks for Kaeli ready with brown goop to wash her hair with*

DokkenSuite

*addmiring the loin tail ecept for the shedding*I like it,but the shedding.YUK!!!
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kaeli

Get's Shui with the brown goop in her hand and tosses her in DDPC's direction. Ha! Doesn't look like you washed MY hair with it!!!!!

DokkenSuite

goes to the dormatrey.Noone knows that it was the boys ;D.Gose in Fred's trunk and grabs a woppe cushuin and some dungbombs he gave permishen to use.Puts dungbombs in the cushin blows it up and mutters something and tapping it with wand.It turns invisable.Goes down stairs and puts it under a chushen and a chaireHey Shui come and set down I'll try and get that stuff outta your hair.She sits down we hear a noise and smell something.Yuk did you some beans today,Shui. ;D*I wish I had some those things to do to my sub teachure Mrs.Brown the other day* ;D

Yuck!!

*Throws raisens and prunes at everyone*

DokkenSuite

heehee

Lotion DDPC? *squirts lotion is DDPC's hair* Now you're all smelly good and will have softer hair  ;)

DokkenSuite

Good*grabs some out of hair and puts it in Shui's*now you will too.Besides I don't need softer hair.I need something that will make it stop falling out.It's worrying me.

lol.  Here *hands DDPC some Rogaine for girls*
*throws those yucky like easter 'peep' thingy's at... nothing in particular*

DokkenSuite

I hate peeps.They are so nasty.I think it might be a fase.