News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I think it's time for a... ANYTHING FIGHT!!!!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 23, 2002, 09:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*just lays on the floor.... doing nothing.... can't move.... how boring!  This would be a great torture for me.... I always have to be moving.... oops!  "I shouldn't have said that!  I should *not* have told you that!"* *tries to smile but can't...*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

Sound's like Hagrid looks like Nevell.*Bad spell day.*
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

*thinks: great, I'm a mix between a big ol' half giant and a forgetful little boy :( .... oh well!  ;D*

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;D Ooooooooohhhhhh, can I PLEASE join in? *Doesn't want any spells thrown at her and starts making everyone have monkii heads...* Please don't hurt me! Heeheeheehee, what a time to join, when everyone's defenceless!!!!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*thinks: sure!  Anyone can join in!  but please don't step on me!  And remember, there is no intintional hurtness!*

DokkenSuite

*uses counter curse.*It's an Anything fight Anyone can join.*trys to send a snake to scare everyone and a worm comes out*What a scary snake.I need to get this thing fixed.

hpcoolest5

Thankyou! Social graces over!  ;D
Uses cochroach cluster to put in Shui's mouth, followed by the vampire lollies, the blood tasting ones. Binds everyone to surrounding poles and cuts their hair and makes it into wigs for each of them. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

;) Okay, so take out the cutting hair part. Heeheehehe!
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

hpcoolest5

;) Okay, so take out the cutting hair part. Heeheehehe! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Ew!  Vampire lolli pops and thingyaroch clusters!!  At least I still have my hair!  :D  Now you pay, Cassie!  *thinks* hmmm..... what shall I do?  Oh!  I got it!  *floats Cassie into a pool of ice cream, then sends everyone else in after her*  Yummy, and cold!  

hpcoolest5

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Now you pay! How could you say we'd be yummy in the ice-cream? Uuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh! j/k*Tries 2 get out of ice-cream bowl but it is too slippery. Casts a spell she made up to get everyone out* I say we gang up on Shui! What do ya tink? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

:o  AAAAAHHH!!  Nooooo!  *flys away saying: I'll be back!  Then hits a tree and falls down*  great....  >:(  ;D

hpcoolest5

Quote from: ShuiBee on June  9, 2002, 03:18:48 AM:o  AAAAAHHH!!  Nooooo!  *flys away saying: I'll be back!  Then hits a tree and falls down*  great....  >:(  ;D
Heehee, I'll get you my pretty! (The Wizard of Oz). Okay, how about... *Thinks in head:Swish and Flick, Swish and Flick* Wingardium Leviosa! (Don't forget that spell knocked out a mountain troll and that's how Ron, Harry and Hermione became friends): There's just some things that can't be done without coming to like each other, and saving someone from a mountain troll was one of them.--Book 1, PS. And, for the Hermione and Ron one, this was when Ron saved Hermione!!! ;D Ah, sweety lovey dovey! ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* Ron :-*Hermione!!! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Ahhhhh!! *pulls out wand* *thinks of what spell to use*  Ah ha!  Transfiguration! *thinks really hard and Cassie turns into a fluffy  white wabbit.* *Cassie's spell breaks, and I fall.... again.... great!*