News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In the Night

Started by ChoChangHP118, January 8, 2008, 05:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola_La_Fringe7

"By what I can see you can't do anything on your own now!" She snapped.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius closed his eyes and sighed as the pain slowly decreased slightly.* Mira, its for your own safety, you just can't understand what this is...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Your right I can't, and since when have you ever noticed me worried about my own safety? Really Sirius..." She said more softly, almost smiling.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius clamped his eyes shut as sweat stung through his eyelids.* This is...AHHHH  *Sirius said as he jerked violently backwords, wanting more then anything to be able to open his eyes.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira ran over to Sirius and wanted to cry, seeing her friends in this much pain was to much.