News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Elder Wands Power!

Started by fudge0604, January 10, 2008, 02:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP....lol
Albus your story keeps getting better and better....sorry I just read it today and please continue because it's a total cliffhanger and I don't like cliffhangers.... :P
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

I love that game bumpity bump bump
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

The common room was empty. Albus blocked his ice powers in case the person that controlled him tried to use them.
His mind was racing, trying to figure out what that was happening. ~Chad....~Albus thouhgt dark in his mind.
Oh... Yes... You are certainly right! Chad's voice came from his head making Albus freak even more out.
~What do you want with me?!~ He thouhgt to himself, wanting to communicate a bit with Chad, and to know his evil plans.

You'll know when you come to where I am. The elemental laws is NOT on your side anymore! They've comed to help you once, but never more! You just wait you, my little powerful boy! Then he laughed, a creepy evil laugh.

Albus's body walked out of the common room and down the long stairs. There was nobody out in the halls, even not a single teacher stopping him. He was forced out, and his body headed for the forest. ~The forest again? Man you pick bad places! I mean, a stupid monkey would have picked better places! ~Albus thouhgt wanting to teas him a bit.You should really shut up yo f**king little spoiled child! When he was half way down to the forest, Albus's powers with ice had nearly gone away with the warmth outside. He was feeling ill, and was seconds from throwing up. Finally, he got into the forest, where it was slightly colder.

The cold breeze hit his face, making him a little bit better.
Albus mind was now starting to panic. What would he do to him? What would happen?
His eyes focused on something moving closer and closer. A high shadow, with glowing ice blue eyes, the hair, dark curly, nearly black, and his rotten teeth.

" We meet again little child.... Come with me.... Oh, I forgot. You can't move you're limbs right?" His voice was evil, desperate and filled with a tone of teasing. Albus tried all he could to move himself, attack Chad, anything, but he was like the witch, drowning in a lake, with a huge stone around the neck. Doomed was a better word, had Albus thouhgt later when all of this was done.
His feet moved fast back Chad, who's pace was really fast.

There was not a sound in the forest but the two boys, walking fast. Chad started to talk with himself, mumbling and sometimes laughing. Albus didn't heard what he was saying, and neither did he want to. Albus noticed that many trees around him was down to the ground, leaving an empty spot with no trees at all.

" Here, NO ONE will find us!" Chad said. He was starting to turn insane, now his plan that he had been working on so long was finally finished, and his grampa's calling, which he hadn't succeeded in, was now delivered over to his shoulders. He had gotten obsessed with the fact that little Albus had defeated him. He forced Albus's body down on the ground. Around him was several incantations, forming a big circle. Chad got his wand out from his pocket and started to wave with it. Around and around and around and around.

The circle around Albus started to spin in the exact same speed as Chad's wand. Now, the control over Albus's body vanished, but Albus didn't notice, as stricken with fear as he was. He screamed, as he felt that his ice powers was drawn away from his body. He screamed and screamed, and tears was falling down from his face, freezing mid way down the cheeks because of the cold.
A little whirlwind was made from Albu's heart, to the tip of Chad's wand. In the start, it was grey, but after a second, it turned into a blizzard. The blizzard grew bigger and bigger as Albus felt his powers was drawn. First his ice powers, then the normal wizard powers.

Post Potter depression.

fudge0604

What is a cliffhanger? I don't know all those english expressions.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

It means you stop writing when the suspence is really high. Its a good thing

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

I am in love with this story keep writing please!!!!!

harrypotterfan:)

yeah....lol

keep writing or I will make you...mwahahahaha....sorry I'm eating chocolate ice cream right now :P
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

fudge0604

lol.....The next part is most likely coming on sunday or monday.... Sorry, but I can't do it before!
I'm in a play you see and these days were showing it!

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Yay! can't wait and I hope you have funn!

fudge0604

"YOU SOBOVIAN BASTARD!"

Jessie had appeared out from nowhere, clenching her wand in her hands, fury was glowing out of her eyes.
" Expelliarmus!" She bellowed out. There was a glimth of red, and suddenly Albus felt his powers stop being drained.Albus had fainted because of the draining. The last thing he had seen was Jessie standing there.
Then, an absolute darkness had taken him, stopping all his thoughts, leaving a dark empty mind back. The blizzard got away from Albus, and moved itself to Chad, going right into his mouth, then disappearing.

Chad quickly got to his feet, as he had crashed into a tree, back first. " I WILL GET YOU LITTLE GIRL!" He was furious.
His precious plans had been destroyed by a little girl, and she would not get in the way any more when he completed the draining process.
The wand was lifeted, but before he had started to say the death curse, a voice interrupted him.

" Don't you even try hurting these students anymore!" Ginny was standing right next to Jessie, her wand in her right hand, being ready to do anything.

Behind her appeared first the headmaster, then some other teachers.All having their wands ready. Chad looked back and forth at them, then, talking calmly, but you could easily hear the ferocity in his voice that was raging his body, waiting to be unleashed.
" I'm gonna take this boy, steal the rest of his powers." He took a little pause, then continued, talking even lower.
" Then I'm gonna take the world, starting Hogwarts" His voice raising," Kill all the teachers, kill those mudbloods, and take over the castle."
The silence was complete. Everyone staring at him. Then he finished, bellowing out, " THEN I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

" See you later" He whispered. A quick wave from his left hand, made flames appear from seemingly nowhere, surrounding him.
All the teachers raised their wands and thought as quick as they could ~STUPEFY~

But before even the recognisable red glimth was there, the fires had disappeared along with Chad, only leaving a burned mark on the forest ground.

(( Sorry for not writing this before. Now you have it, and I will try to make the next part as soon as possible.))

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Ahh, stupid crazy man.  :P
Jeeze, crazy...

Anyway, great story Albus. I love it. Keep going, you are doing an awesome job.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Thanks. I actually think the next part may come today or tomorrow. I feel enlightened!  :D

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.