News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who read all the 7th harry potter book?

Started by harrypotter_girl24, January 28, 2008, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotter_girl24

It was great i wish J.k. Rowlings would write one about harry's son Albus

bonnie88

it was wonderful. She should write more books about the wizarding world but not necessarily about harry potter
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

Crookshanks88

The best book of the series! I agree that J K Rowling should write a new book, but about Harry's childern, although they have no dangers since Voldemort (yes I said it) died. :-\

bonnie88

i think if it had totaly different characters and harry potter may come in once or twice in the book that it would make the new book fresh but it can still relate to harry potter. i don't think she has, but has she written any different books?

Minimy

non that i know of... but i think if she should write more books, it shouldn't be with harry potter. i think that would be too much now that she has comed to a good ending of the serie...

bonnie88

very true, ... i am thinkin of something with good vampires in it like the series i am reading now

_-Aaron-_

KeKe p

Yeah well she should do somethine like that but I don't know really haha...

bonnie88

KeKe p

the-c_man93

My best friend loves Cirque du Freak. really he's obsessed. It's kind of funny. I'm just in love w/ harry potter. no other series.

Griffin lynn

bonnie88

i am obsessed with the cirque du freak series, but i get obsessed with almost every series i read

_-Aaron-_

bonnie88

if you like vampires, illegal freak shows, and weridos