News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

has any one read the bokk Anne Fank?

Started by KeKe p, January 28, 2008, 10:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

i have only read it once when I was in eighth grade

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: KeKe p on February  5, 2008, 06:57:54 AM
Yeah I know Petter Dies In The Death March
It is where they whould have then line up and march till they all droped dead then they whould just leave there bodys there I think people shouldn't do that I mean it is mean.
You have to recall, one man was controlling them all. Hitler was a psycho, and the worst kind. A psycho with power.

Hitler's ideas originally had nothing to do with antisemitism. By the time he revealed that side, he had millions of followers, and convinced them to believe what he believed. Some where just as psychotic as him, and some followed because they were afraid of his power. He was a cruel dictator.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_-Aaron-_

well he had a bad childhood his dad beat him(his dad was a jew thats why he hated him) and his mom made excuses all his life and he was smart all he wanted when he was younger was to be an artist

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: _-Aaron-_ on February  5, 2008, 10:50:35 AM
well he had a bad childhood his dad beat him(his dad was a jew thats why he hated him) and his mom made excuses all his life and he was smart all he wanted when he was younger was to be an artist

His dad wasn't Jewish, actually...his grandma was a...very *friendly* person (for lack of a better word) and didn't know who the childs father really was. One of the most likely prospects was a rich Jewish man. Hitler's father was an abusive jerk. But so are many people's fathers.

His mother had breast cancer. Yes, Hitler was a smart guy. But he wasn't very talented when it came to art. He only picked Jews because he had the most interaction with them. He also hated blacks, gypsies, Russians, Americans...basically anyone who didn't fit his profile of the perfect person.

Ironically, he didn't fit his own profile.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_-Aaron-_

If all thats true then my little sister who is in eighth grade is going to fail because her teacher helped her but she got the opposite he what you said

Ginny Weasly

She won't fail. She'll just be wrong on some points.

I know I'm right about this. WWII and it's details are a big thing with my school. I'm actually a History buff too....I love History. At any rate, we did alot of research in my school...I've written around five papers about Hitler, seen endless movies, talked about the way millions of times...
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

KeKe p

we haven't read it yet but i herd that we will read it sometimes
Well here I live in the UK we haven't really talked about it yet I don't know though.

_-Aaron-_

KeKe p

Yeah I a to but umm I herad we might read it but I don't know are teachers a crazzy.

_-Aaron-_

KeKe p

yeah I hate them alot they don't like me to well they have to deal with that.

_-Aaron-_

most of my teachers like me because i'm quiet

KeKe p

I am to but they just don't like me well I don't really know if they do but all of them hate our class so yeah but I don't know why.
I don't do anything wrong.

_-Aaron-_

KeKe p

yeah I know and I have told them that well once I got mad at her.