News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Conection game

Started by Molly, January 31, 2008, 10:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Okay i play this with my sister all the time

this is how it goes. okay so someone says a word liek pink, well i have to say a word that is conected to pink. Now it doesn't have to be the color pink, thoguh it could be like PInk the music artist. So i could say music, or whatever. heres an example

razor (shaving or phone) choclate (think choclate the phone or real choclate) hersys (the choclate or the city) pensylvania

except you don't have to use parentheses after the word to explain what it means, the next person who gets to say a word decides how they want to use it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay here i go

cotton candy
Ya gotta love livin life

cody

(uh...help! can u explain it better for me. not very smart today)
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Molly

Okay someone says a word like i said cotton candy. Then someone else says another word that is similar to cotton candy. So i could say things like

faircarnivalyummyfluffy
or ectera so you would say a word that links to cotton candy.
But i'll change the word now

ow about

[glow=lime green,2,300]pickle[/glow]
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

cody

(yeah, uh....i still dont get it! sorry, it takes time for my brain to corroperate. jk)
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

uglycupcakes

_-Aaron-_

Spain out of this country language

laugh

Shara2007

think something funny

breakout
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

problems everywhere

makeout

KeKe p

Shara2007

KeKe p

Shara2007

KeKe p

foot ball game

high school.

Molly

HOLD ON GUYS... ya just say one word at a time, so if i reply to keke i would say only one word connected to it like this

drama

get it, sorry for the confusion
Ya gotta love livin life