News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Studying

Started by Vanessa, February 3, 2008, 01:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

Vanessa was lost. Not paying attention and cutting class had finnally caught up with her. There was an exam and she knew nothing. She looked over her book again, but she just got more confused.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah saw Vanessa and walked over towards her. "Hey there girl what you up to."

Sarah then sat down and looked at all the books around her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

"Studying for an exam." Vanessa said, stressed. "Maybe I should have paid more attention."

She was wearing some cotton shorts and a tank top. She had pulled her hair into a messy ponytail, figuring she would spend the whole day studying.
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah was wearing blue jean shorts and a yellow tank top. She had thought she would spend the time outside in the sun but then looked at Vanessa. She was going to help her.

"So what you need help studyin."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Vanessa

"Everything. I know nothing." Vanessa said, putting her hand to her head. "I haven't been to hardly any of my classes, and the ones I did go to, I didn't pay any attention." She sighed.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed overhearing their conversation, "Nice one Vanessa" he said sitting next to her putting an arm around her. "I haven't even been in this school for a few months, how do you think i feel?" he asked smiling a bit.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Vanessa

Vanessa giggled. "Then you must be as lost as me."
--Taken--

Shara2007

Sarah sat there looking at them she was two years older then them so she had already had those classes. She then smiled. "No I see why most teachers believe that I could at least do something. They had students like you."

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed, "Well maybe if they just made they're classes a little less boring then maybe we'd pay some attention"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa laughed and nodded, agreeing with Blaze. "Its so hard also, to remember everything."
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

"Uh huh, unless Sarah would be good enough to give us a little edge on the test" he said nudging Sarah.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"Sure it is. I know that. I mean I've done it before. You have to go to all the classes and put forth and effort." Sarah then smiled. "I mean how do you thinkg I was Ravenclaw captian I made she all of them went to class did there homework and study most of them came out passing."

"What type of edge is that."

LordBlaZe

"never mind" he said. "so who's the new ravenclaw captain?" he asked since she had quit.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Shara2007

"well it Jenny our seeker now. I mean it was a hard choice but I think that she will keep them praticing and studing hard." Sarah then let out a smile. It really hurt though because she missed quiddich more then ever now.

LordBlaZe

Blaze could see how she felt from her eyes and felt the same.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain