News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Older but with lots of trouble (me and siruis at frist please)

Started by Shara2007, February 7, 2008, 05:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting in her office looking over the bills that she had for this month on the house and how much she could spend on getting Sirius a suprise gift for something.
They had been though a lot of things over the last year. Her son James started school. She thought that her and Sirius were going to break up for good. Then she had been working alone for a while.

She was just about done setting the money aside when an owl came thought the door with a sealed envelope.

Dear Sarah Jones or should I saw black now,

I wanted to send you this letter telling you that I have your kids. I escaped from Azcaban and was looking for you when I happened to be around hogwarts and saw two kids hanging together and talking about how this weekend they were going to visit their mother.
   I was thinking about it and thought what better why to get back at you then to take them. I will get my revenge for getting sent there and your friend helping you get loose. Meet me at place we frist meet and you might get to see your kids again with every little hair on there head.
   If not you might regret it later on when one of them gets hurt.

Signed
Your Bank Buddy.

P.S. Here a pick I took of your two darling kids.

Sarah then looking in the envolpe more and one feel out of both her kids laying on the ground knocked out. She then turned pale since she knew that he was one of them that got caught by the Auror when her and the others attacked Gringotts. Sarah stared at the picture wondering if she sould tell siruis about this.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius hummed to himself as he apparated to the front steps of his and Sarah's house. He was having a good day, he had a beautiful wife, amazing chilrdren, a good job now that he had it under control. Nothing seemed to be wrong except for the annoying song in his head. He smiled, breathing before stepping inside the confortabe room.* Hunny I'm home! *He called through the house unaware as to where Sarah was. Little did he know his happy mood was about to change.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah sat there staring at the note pale as white she then put the letter under a bill.

"I'm in the office honey." Sarah yelled at him. She then went back to doing her work there was no way she was going to tell him that she was being blackmailed and even the fact that she was thinking about coming.

"I can't tell him." Sarah said to herself moving the bills around and letting the letter slip out of hiding a little.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Can't tell me what? *Sirius said smiling and leaning against the doorway peering happily at Sarah. He loved seeing her face and in the sunlight that was creeping through the room she looked absolutly beautiful even though Sirius noticed her a little pale.* Hello dear. *He said calmly eyeing her for a moment.*

So what is it that you can't tell me?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"oh nothing it is a suprise" Sarah siad trying to make something up. She was not way going to tell him about the letter. He did not even know about the time she tired to rob the bank only ones who did was her and Blaze.

"And you know I can't ruin a suprise now Can I." Sarah then looked bad at the bills as the letter fell of the table.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled, excited for a moment before the letter fell off the table. He picked it up thinking it to be nothing of imortance. He placed it on the desk and glanced at it.*

*He froze.*

Sarah? *He said reading the first line over again.*  I wanted to send you this letter telling you that I have your kids

Shara2007

Sarah then turned and looked out the window she did not want to talk to Siruis.

"I'll take care of it. I mean it my fault they are like this anyways." She knew she was going to have to tell the truth. Sarah then started to tear up she was not going to tell the whole truth though.

She then started to look at her bill again not wanting to look at him.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius froze and didn't speak but continued reading.*

escaped from Azcaban and was looking for you when I happened to be around hogwarts...
saw two kids hanging together and talking about how this weekend they were going to visit their mother.
I was thinking about it and thought what better why to get back at you then to take them.
I will get my revenge for getting sent there and your friend helping you get loose.

Sarah, what is this about? *Sirius said, slowly finding the words.*

Meet me at place we frist meet and you might get to see your kids again with every little hair on there head.
   If not you might regret it later on when one of them gets hurt.

Signed
Your Bank Buddy.

And this ending! Your bank buddy? *Sirius looked at her wife, his eyes purple.* Sarah what have you gotten yourself into?

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him near tears.

"Nothing I mean I just never thought my past would come back to haunt me. I'm going to take care of it once and for all though." Sarah then stood up walking up to there room and going thought her closet to she what she had that was back. She did not want to tell Siruis the whole story but she knew she would have to at some point. While up in the room she had flash backs.

"Suplify" Sarah said at two goblin as they feel the others walked in and started to head towards the carts. Sarah then turned around seeing Auror and dropping to the ground like some one innocent.

A goblin then pointed to her. "that the one that started it." Then one of the Auror came over and took Sarah wand and went to cature her when Blaze did a spell againist the Auror stole Sarah's wand back and ran with her out of there. The others were all captures and taken to Azcaban.

Her and blaze promise not to say anything to anyone.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius rubbed his eyes and put the paper down, sighing. He followed her into there room angrily.*
Just tell me the story and we can figure all this out. Ok?

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him with tears.

"It was after you broke up with me to date Kilynn. I was turning evil I mean my favorite spell was curcio and I know and still know how to use it." Sarah then sat down on the bed and put her hean in her hands.

"Some people came to me and Blaze in the forest they wanted me to join them in doing something. I told them I would if they let blaze go."

"then we robbed Gringotts." That was all she was going to tell him not other thing like where she was meeting him. "So I'm going tonight and going to hurt every bone in his body and wish he was still in Azcaban"

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius nodded slowly, having to lean against the wall from surprise. He stared at her for a moment, his mouth slightly ajar from shock. He spoke slowly, still trying to run it all through his mind.* No, we use Ministry force for this. He can be locked up again if the ministry see's what he's done with our children, then you have a right to hurt him and you can't get in trouble for it.

Believe me Sarah, I'm backing up Xaver on a few accounts right now, the Ministry of Magic would give anything to have me locked up, and if your locked up...You'd better believe I'm coming with you. *He nodded for a moment.*

The ministry, they'll help us..

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him.

"Sirius are you not thinking." She then stood up.

Sarah then started to yell. "IF WE GET THERE HELP HE WILL TELL AND I WILL GO TO JAIL. I CAN'T DO THAT TO ANNABELLE ESPALLY IF YOU FOLLOW ME TO JAIL."

Sarah then feel to the ground. "how could I have been so stupid. I'm sorry I yelled."

ChoChangHP118

*Sarah knelt next to her and rubbed her arms trying to calm her.* Ok its ok we'll figure out another plan. I just want everone to be safe again. I would suggest us taking him on but we aren't strong enough...We could get people...Friends who would be willing to help. I can think of a bunch off the top of my head right now! That won't be hard, and together we can prevail.

*Sirius realized that as a mother Sarah must be worried about her kids, he kissed her cheek.* I'm sure they'll be ok. We'll get them back...We have to.

Shara2007

Sarah leaned in his arms. "No there only one other that can even come near to helping up and that is Blaze. He the only one that knows about it. I mean Ginny would never treat me the same and neither would anyone else."

Sarah looked into his eyes. "I know they are safe. I mean I know him. He would not hurt them."

-------------------------------------------------------

James sat there in a room with his sister. "Alexandra what going on" he said scared.