News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Waiting for something to happen ( Join if you want.open)

Started by KeKe p, March 4, 2008, 10:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeKe p

KeKe was just sitting around outside not doing anything like always and she waited for something to happen but didn't know if that was going to happen....She thought about Molly comeout and screaming at her and then Falling over a stick but she didn't know where she was so she wasn't going to bother.

She finally got up and started to walk back to Hogwarts she had just been sitting there doing nothing and she didn't like that very much so she thought that she would go study because she had nothing else better to do.

Shara2007

Sarah not sure what to do thought that she would go for a walk. She had just finished studying when she walked out of hogwarts she ran into some one not sure who it was and kept walking. SHe was not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

KeKe saw Sarah walk out of the school looking really ticked off so she didn't want to go near she because she just ran into someone and they now looked mad so she just kept farway.

Shara2007

Sarah walked out of there agrivated. She did not know why that man did not say sorry or anything. "Why is it everyones mean now."

Sarah then sat down on a seat and looked up at the stars before puting her head in her hands.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus was taking a good relaxing walk around to get his mind on something else.
Something more happy than it was now. He kicked some rocks around and felt the smooth breeze on his face, gently soothing his skin. He had started to walk more and more around Hogsmeade the forest and other places, nowadays and it took lots of his freetime. It was dark around him but Albus saw clearly through his glasses, exact twins of those his father had. But then he heard a voice. It was familiar to him but he didn't hear it so well because the person was far away from him. He started to walk against the place he had heard the voice coming from, just being curious. He walked fast but much of a sound didn't he make. He now knew he was closer and he said " Hello there?" Out in the forest, and waited for an answer.

Post Potter depression.

KeKe p

KeKe went and saw where Sarah went and went over to her..."Hey what is wrong?"she asked her today everyone seamd to be in a bad mood or meybe that was just to her she didn't know what was going on right now.

Shara2007

"nothing it just been a bad day." Sarah then looked up at her. She was not sure what else to say she wanted to scream.

"I mean I went to come out here and ran into like 5 people and said sorry but as you saw a minute ago they could care less. Everyone is just so rude."